let me tell you why waiting list is taking so much time in SIDBI

Discussion in 'Banking' started by অসীম সিনহা, Jul 23, 2016.

1. People who are in waiting list must be wondering why this long list Let me tell you why In 2014 they had only 20 in waiting list they expected ki at Max 20 will leave b)and actually around that many only left as many got RBI grade b 3-4 got good IIMs like IIM A , and Lucknow one guy got IFoS so in that way around 20-22 left but their plan backfired for 20 wait list ppl As out if those 20 only 8 joined as the second batch joined in July which was almost 8 months after the first one and as max in the wait list were in jobs so many of those decided not to join only few like me who didn't had any kinda job or those who were fed up wid their previous job decided to join the org so that is why they have increased the number in waiting list As SIDBI tries to get the best so it is obvious ki in these time of high competitions for govt jobs only the good and the best gets selected but again as they are really good they also crack better exams like civil services or RBI grade B or Sebi or Nabard Grade B or get into good IIMs like IIM A,B,C&L so attrition rate is pretty high
    I would advice all puys who are in waiting list to file a RTI TO your rank in case they publish it than all is good which will give you a clear idea where u stand which will help you to decide whether to have any hope for it or not
    All the best:)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

So wat chances n to wat numbers hv we got then..? N how will we get to know our rankings in d waiting list..?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

what were the no of seat in 2014 against which they gave 20 wl

4. Guest

Guest Guest

there were total 80 seats in 2014..

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Is sidbi work profile better than state bank of india... in sbi i have to do everything from credit to general banking to cross selling... in sidbi it is only credit na????

6. Guest

Guest Guest

for good work profile you should try pvt. sector I believe...work profile in govt jobs is curtailed by circulars

7. Guest

Guest Guest

one more query by 8 months you mean after final results..thats quite sometime

8. Guest

Guest Guest

8 months after the joining of first batch and 10 months after the final result well almost 10 months

9. Guest

Guest Guest

haan only credit but like akash has said in govt sector everything is curtailed don't expect anything different from Sidbi but I guess join Sidbi it would be btr than SBI atleast here u wl have btr salary and perks

10. Guest

Guest Guest

that is very hard to tell my frnd as rankings will he as per ur category but if one is in the top 50% he or she will have fair chance than the bottom 50%

11. Guest

Guest Guest

File a RTI to know(atleast that's what I did) don't know about this year they might release the ranks but again if they don't file a RTI

12. Guest

Guest Guest

okey thank you..

13. Guest

Guest Guest

would we still get 50k in hand even if we dont have bike or car? what other perks are included in this?

14. Guest

Guest Guest

not able to find SIDBI on rti page ... btade bhai konse department m milega?

15. Guest

Guest Guest

bhai mene ek rtionline bolke Pvt website wahan se apply kiya tha rs 100 liya tha

16. Guest

Guest Guest

bhai mn bhi vhi se kr rha hu but sidbi hi ni mil rha uddr page pe

17. Guest

Guest Guest

150 ltr petrol is for car and yes u need to hv a car as per the current rules with out u wl get 4k so u wl get 45k not 50k

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Other perks are maid allowance-3k, paper-625, phone-989

19. Guest

Guest Guest

So without car, one will get 45K cash component + 3k Sodexo coupons + 13.5k leased accommodation (if one opt for that)..correct?

20. Guest

Guest Guest

21. Guest

Guest Guest

All this are due for revision :-D

22. Guest

Guest Guest

so after revision one would get atleast 10k-12k more?

23. Guest

Guest Guest

haan after revision 62k In hand after all the deductions

24. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks for all the info!!

25. Guest

Guest Guest

when next revision will happen sir...

26. Guest

Guest Guest

by oct-nov of this year.

27. Guest

Guest Guest

Can anyone guide me how to file an RTI for waiting list?

28. Guest

Guest Guest

https://onlinerti.com/apply issme karo they will charge u 100 bucks

29. Guest

Guest Guest

bhai koi chance hai kya waiting walo ka....ya fir sidbi ka mn nahi bhara abhi hame pareshan krne se...

30. Guest

Guest Guest

usme under financial services SIDBI ka naam nahi hina??