LL.B. class: Professor: if you have to give an orange, what will you say? Student: take this orange.

Discussion in 'Banking' started by kadona, Sep 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. kadona

kadona New Member

LL.B. class: Professor: if you have to give an orange, what will you say? Student: take this orange. Prof: no. Tell like a lawyer. Student: I Ramakrishna son of Satyamurthy resident of Bangalore, Karnataka do here by solemnly affirm and voluntarily and consciously declare out of my volition and without any fear or favour or pressure or undue influence that I'm giving this fruit called orange on which I have absolute right, title and interest along with its peel, juice,seed and pulp. I am also giving you absolute and unqualified right and interest to cut, peel,store in freezer or eat it. You will also have the right to give this along with its peel, juice,seed or pulp to any one whosoever. I further declare that I will be solely responsible and liable for any dispute till today pertaining to this orange. And after this conveyance today, my relationship with this orange will cease to exist. Prof: My lordship, where are your feet....

2. Rajoria Himanshu

Rajoria Himanshu New Member

Thats a sale contract simulation. I learned that in my Drafting and conveyance class in my 7th semester. GOD! I despised that class