Management was too subjective.all r feeling good. But result will be a surprise for many.

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Mriganka Biswas, Sep 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Mriganka Biswas

Mriganka Biswas New Member

Management was too subjective.all r feeling good. But result will be a surprise for many.

2. Sahana M Patil

Sahana M Patil New Member

sir dont you think you are little more positive on this side ?

3. Mriganka Biswas

Around 50% questions out of 2 markers were like--Identify correct statementsIdentify incorrect statements.Which of the followin GB is incorrect? Options were also lengthy.Reading each option and identifying correvy ans was taking time. Morever, There is always subjectivity in case of management.Afterall its a matter of only 7 days. Wait and watch.

4. Mriganka Biswas

Old schemes asked in ESI also puzzled many like Jawahar gram samruddhi Yojana.

5. Mriganka Biswas

Paper was not easy. Everyone is feeling like that. Actually options were lengthy and tricky. Time consuming too.Questions were not factual. No one can predict score right now.

6. Satish Tammina

Satish Tammina New Member

Due to our expectance we are thinking its easy actually paper was moderate to a bit tough

7. Mriganka Biswas

Paper was tricky enough. More or less similar to last year. F;M had same difficulty level, even a notch ahead. ESI was fine tuned than last year. People think it's easy due to few straight forward 1 markers and 2 markers. Yes, they were there last year too. Overall, cut off will same or slightly higher like last year. 185-190 for GEN.

8. Sunil Parashar

Sunil Parashar New Member

Did u appear last year? How do u feel in comparison to last year.... Although i am also feeling better than last year. But still anything can happen as per me. I feel ESI was of almost same level. And FM a little bit easy.

9. Satish Tammina

Satish Tammina New Member

Lack of the element of surprise from last year make us feel easy. . On my part, I feel paper is same. FM , had some new problems and as usual tricky passages. Silly mistakes and accuracy matters a lot. Last time I scored 45 around. Expecting more or less same +5 may be.

10. Pranjul A Bansal

Pranjul A Bansal New Member

FM and ESI were both easier than last year's, and as usual a good score in English will get you through !

11. Mouth

Mouth New Member

How many numericals asked this time???also the level of them folks!!!