Murgan sir you deserve crores of blessing from the almighty. Unless your help and the last time updt

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Prachi Singh, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Prachi Singh

Prachi Singh New Member

Murgan sir you deserve crores of blessing from the almighty. Unless your help and the last time updtates about the bfm numericals, I could not have passed the exam. I know what it meant for me because it was my last attempt. I auggest all study and followinng murgan sir is the only shrt cut to crack the exam.THANK YOU SIR. GOD BLESS YOU.

2. Vishal Zard

Vishal Zard New Member

Thank you sir. Credit goes to you. I just joined your group before a dortnight. It was my last attempt inly for bfm. Your lucid case studies gave me this success sir. Once again thank you. I also request you to guide me ahead of my career.

3. DRE

DRE New Member

Sir I also want to do caiib. I'm premalatha from sbi RASMECC MBNR. Kindly email me study material. Premalathanpl@gmail.comAnd fee structure other details

4. Vishal Zard

Vishal Zard New Member

Nothing required. Read macmillon book for theory. You can get everything in jaiibcaiibmocktest.com. also stay in touch with this group. Download materials from the website. Murgun sir's materila is priceless in this regard. You will definitely succeed. Its my personal suggestion from my own experience.

5. Vishal Zard

Vishal Zard New Member

Find all in jaiibcaiibmocktest.com. and stay touched with this group in fb.