My DEST/CPT/DV experience at shmbhunath institute Allahabad My reporting time was 1PM. I reached the

Discussion in 'SSC' started by Shobhit Sharma, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Shobhit Sharma

Shobhit Sharma New Member

My DEST/CPT/DV experience at shmbhunath institute Allahabad My reporting time was 1PM. I reached the center exactly at 1:00PM ..as I was anticipating a usual delay of around 3-4 hours for entry ..But for my surprise we were taken inside exactly at 1pm..the reason was they didn't wanted us to stand in extreme sunshine Then we were taken into a room where we were first made to sit randomly but after some time they arranged us in blocks of 25 students (total 6 blocks). At around 2pm we were given a declaration form in which we have to copy 5-5 sentences both in english and hindi.and sign it below.. At around 3 pm we were taken to dv hall..where we had to sit in our respective blocks ..where we signed our attendance. My turn came at around 4:15 pm just keep ur mind calm there is nothing to worry about. They just check the following issuing dates of ur documents and note it down in their form: 1-ur highschool certificate 2-ur graduation certificate 3- ur obc/sc certificate There also u had to sign in their form and put ur left hand thumb impression at 3 places .After that u have to go to the online dv desk where u fill the changed preferences(don't go to that round faced chashmis man for online dv. He is too arrogant and proudy). At around 5:30 we were taken to the lab.(It is not necessary that if u r in first block u will go first to lab. The one block which finishes dv first goes first to lab) now following was the matter of - Excel sheet - Too easy total 5 columns and 4 rows..It was about financial asset of a airline company in two years. Usi g formal u have to calculate increase/decrease and % for same. PowerPoint- I think it was a bit tougher than the previous day..a title and a subtitle consisting around 40-50 words was given ..The subtitle was needed to be bordered then also the whole slide was to be bordered. Always remember to mention date ur name roll no. At the footer of the slide. DEST- Passage was easy regarding how to uplift poors with a growing economy..Just ; was used 2 times other than it was damn easy.completed in just 10 min. After all this the invigilator took the print outs of all the three ..and said us to write our name roll no. Sign and date on each paper..(Remember even if u had mentioned ur particulars in the slide don't forget to write it down one more time with ur pen) Finally the whole process ended at 8 pm .I feel gud as i was thinking the same delay as in earlier day..thanx god that didn't happen. That was all what I experienced..Hope it will help u in some ways going for ur dv/cpt in upcoming days. All the best guys.

2. Siropu

Siropu New Member

bhai mujhe srf dest dena h dv k bd qki mai list 4 me hu. to mujhe bhi utna hi samay lgega jitna ki cpt walo ko lga h

3. Siropu

Siropu New Member

Bilkul @Siropu..bt u can skip desk if y find it misbehaving

4. Adarsh Sharma

Adarsh Sharma New Member

Ok thanks bhai but in chsl exam i got the hard keys keyboard. I said them to change my keyboard but they refuse to change it.

5. Siropu

Siropu New Member

Bhai u have to do it fast ...just start checking the keys as soon as u sit on the desk..if u find it misbehaving..just change the desk immediately

6. Adarsh Sharma

Adarsh Sharma New Member

itni jaldi entry K pichhe Hm the or ek Larka.. Hmlog controller se jakr bat kiye the **

7. Adarsh Sharma

Adarsh Sharma New Member

Bhai to jo tumhare provisional me hogi date whi dal di jayegi

8. Ravi Prakash

Ravi Prakash New Member

in ppt instructions are written or there is just its picture ?

9. Adarsh Sharma

Adarsh Sharma New Member

Likha sirf increase ya decrease tha bhai bt tha absolute...btw agr ap cell address dalke kroge to usme to wo apne ap hi kr dega

10. Adarsh Sharma

Adarsh Sharma New Member

Jb increase or decrease hi pucha to absolute kse kr skte ho tb to answer wrong hoga

11. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh New Member

Absolute wala phle ek baar pucha hua h n usme abs mention tha

12. Adarsh Sharma

Adarsh Sharma New Member

@Adarsh Sharma bhai wo rejection provison k codes ka kuch pata hai kya kisi ME code C hai aur kisi me P

13. Atul Kumar

Atul Kumar New Member

Excel sheet me name or roll no type kr ke print nikalna hai ya manually likhna hai?

14. Kirti Choudary

Kirti Choudary New Member

Bhai 1. Name - Abhishek kumar singh Roll no.- 32061212122. Abhishek kumar singh 3206121212Dono me se kon follow krna hai...ppt or excel k footer me..

15. Adarsh Sharma

Adarsh Sharma New Member

I know that round faced chasmisDuring cgl 15 nd this time too i faced him unfortunately

16. Neha Gupta

Neha Gupta New Member

bro ye powerpoint me increase/decrease and ,% for same. kese nikala???

17. Prince Kumar

Prince Kumar New Member

Typing m passage Agar time se phle ho jaye to bache huye time m mistakes thik Kar skte h kya?

18. Ash King

Ash King New Member

@Adarsh Sharma bhai keyboad kaun se the i means mix ya phr only one company for all candidates to perform...smooth the ya hard

19. Deadeye Piyush

Deadeye Piyush New Member

Koi line nhi show karegi exam me mistake ko khud search karna hoga

20. Kamal Mehta

Kamal Mehta New Member

jo dest ni dega usko doc verf k bad chor deteh kya????

21. Subiksha Balu

Subiksha Balu New Member

CPT sabhi ke liye compulsory hai kya?DEST walo ke liye bhi.

22. Subiksha Balu

Subiksha Balu New Member

I was thinking that my name in 4th list...I have to go through CPT or not.

23. Adarsh Sharma

Adarsh Sharma New Member

Not at all..just complete ur dv and they will allow u to leave