My essay On eathquake

Discussion in 'SSC' started by Pradip Burnwal, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Good. One important point is missing in this, i.e, informing to National Disaster Team for further action.

2. Don't think we need to inform national disaster management team in person.. Quick response team is already alerted in case of disasters...

3. Hari Krishnan Hari Krishnan someone has to inform NDT, why can't we take the initiative

4. http://m.timesofindia.com/.../articleshow/47048951.cmsThese are the things a person must do.. This is as per national disaster management agency... Also national disaster management response force is not invoked by citizen information as far as I know.. They are automatically triggered by state government

5. Hari Krishnan state government does consists of people? or they have a supernatural power to sense the earthquake ..

6. :) you are free to believe what you want bro.. I just told what I've read about ndmrf

7. Nehra Gaurav

Nehra Gaurav Member

it is average +. bhai essay me agar points लिख दिए to kitne marks katenge

8. Nehra Gaurav

Nehra Gaurav Member

the total essay cannot be written in points but few points can be mentioned in between.@ manish

9. Manish Kashyap

Manish Kashyap New Member

It was asked dos n donts at the time of earthquake...I think u should have emphasised more on the things that one should do at that instant...

10. Sayan Sen

Sayan Sen Member

if i get 50 then i will have only 531 and can't cross cut off for postal inspector

11. Karni Singh

Karni Singh Member

tmhe kaise pta cutoff...u will definately get 4600gp

12. Karni Singh

Karni Singh Member

Do's and don'ts must be written.. Also I added the after effect of earthquake in the form of tsunami and what coastal area population should do.. Don't know if it's relevant..

13. Karni Singh

Karni Singh Member

Do's and don'ts must be written.. Also I added the after effect of earthquake in the form of tsunami and what coastal area population should do.. Don't know if it's relevant..