My experience of patna- 4 male 1 lady.. Q1- what is either or survivor condition. Answered.

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Sach Dixit, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Sach Dixit

Sach Dixit New Member

My experience of patna- 4 male 1 lady.. Q1- what is either or survivor condition. Answered. Q2 -Does two illiterate person open ac? I said yes sir.. but they argued. Q3- what u do in ur branch? Answerd Q4- what is area of jharkhand, name 5 rivers, name cm and governor of jharkhand... all questions in a row by 2 male members. Answered all Q6- what is geographic dividend Answerd but they did not impressed Q7- why you want to be a MO if u already have a job.. and this question became an eliment of conflict between me and chairman. And he actually made a face which was clear that he don't want to see me anymore lol... Last question by mam, will you join anywhere or want to stay in jharkhand itself.. I smiled and answered.. ( in my mind there was like- yu know the damn answer ) But chairman seems very upset.. it's a no for me.

2. Peggy

Peggy Member

Whatever the situation there is no room for argument. If you are giving the interview, you are at their mercy. Yes, the boss is always RIGHT.

3. Mihir Sojitra

Mihir Sojitra New Member

if you dont know the answer so say frankly sorry, they dont like arguements , they are very experinced persons and they need respect whatever they say thay are right.

4. Sidhharth Khanna

Sidhharth Khanna New Member

what is geographic dividend ye question graduation based h kya?