My interview experience with niacl for assistant

Discussion in 'Insurance' started by Rajeev Dutta, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Rajeev Dutta

Rajeev Dutta New Member

There were 5 members in a panel, questions asked - what is nia, irda, gic re, why nationalization of insurance was done, jan dhan yojana, headquarters of all psu insurance companies and chairmans, cpt - was same as uiic, a paragraph Typing and an excel calculations table, please take four sets of interview call letter,application,interview datasheet,interview instructions sheet, all marksheets, id proof

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks....Four sets meaning 1 set filled and 4 xerox copies of the same right....and self-attested or gazetted??

3. Guest

Guest Guest

what language was your interview taken in? english or regional language?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

N in both languages

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Self attested

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I am sharing my interview experience of new india assistant,karnataka.There was normal document verification make sure u are ready with 4 copies of data sheet with photographs,then they allowed us for coputer proficiency test

7. Guest

Guest Guest

sorry this is continuation of previous post..they allowed us for computer proficiency test,asked me to pick one sheet u have to open a new excel and word document according to the question simple addtion in excel and paragraph typing in word but there is time limit 15mins. then the interview there were 6 members,started the interview by asking abt family background,about the place where i live that is bangalore, basic question abt what u studied in graduation and finally few question on current affairs.........ONE FINAL THING WHICH IS MOST IMPORTANT IS BE SURE U KNOW TO READ AND WRITE THE REGIONAL LANGUAGE. THEY WILL GIVE NEWS PAPER OF REGIONAL LANGUAGE AND ASK U TO READ AND THEY WILL PROVIDE WHIT SHEET AND ASK YOU TO WRITE FEW LINES IN REGIONAL LANGUAGE.HOPE THIS WILL HELP U GUYS.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

interview in which language? english or regional language?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

pls tell briefly about computer pro test.... 15 mins enough for it'ah

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes enough

11. Guest

Guest Guest

how many copies of application and id proof we should take for interview?

12. Guest

Guest Guest

they are asking questions frm graduation subjects??? sala basic bhi yaad nhi hai

13. Guest

Guest Guest

thank you bro for sharing with us....

14. Guest

Guest Guest

thank you bro for sharing

15. Guest

Guest Guest

first we have to fill in interview data sheet ,paste photo on it and then we have to take xerox copies or we have to paste photos on xerox copies also?

16. Guest

Guest Guest

4 sets of call letter online application? or 4 copies of datasheet alone??

17. Guest

Guest Guest

4 sets of call leter with photo pasted?

18. Guest

Guest Guest

I think 4 sets of datasheet with photo pasted in each of them

19. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks a lottt nd all d best:) nd interview data sheet we have to keep 1 original+3 copies ....right?

20. Guest

Guest Guest

thank u for sharing

21. Guest

Guest Guest

is one copy of interview call letter,online application,instruction sheet enough?

22. Guest

Guest Guest

do we need to paste photo on interview data sheet xerox copies?

23. Guest

Guest Guest

hey we have to take 4 sets of all marksheets too?

24. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks for the info bro!

25. Guest

Guest Guest

do we have to carry e-receipt for interview?

26. Guest

Guest Guest

they didn't ask about that,but do carry o prevent last minute rush

27. Guest

Guest Guest

do we need to carry 4 sets of application form as 1 set we will be enclosing it with instruction sheet.then what they do with remaining 3 copies?

28. Guest

Guest Guest

since we take filled data sheet, do we need to carry our resume also? In addition to OBC certificate, do we need to submit the self-declaration for OBC?

29. Guest

Guest Guest

do we compulsory need percentage conversion certificate

30. Guest

Guest Guest

yes they took the undertakin. From a guy but don't know about your centre because they were not checking everything with strict