My strategy to crack CAIIB in first attempt

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Jaat Jaat, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Jaat Jaat

Jaat Jaat New Member

Maiden attempt of CAIIB and I am through. I dnt mean to boast about myself by writing this post here. My Marks are 52,53 ; 65
    . Here am I sharing my strategy of studies...
    1) Dint apply some magical tricks or shortcut,so you must be thinking I must have studied way too hard or probably must have prepared for a long time. The answer is no and neither m I a genius. Simple it is: Went through Macmillan text books and Sir's notes.
    1 week of proper study per subject is sufficient provided you practise the practical questions. If you are working in credit it will help you answers questions in ABM with ease.
    I found ABM relatively tougher this time compared to BFM as it involved lot of practical questions from statistics which I had ignored.So advise is do not ignore statistic portion's sums.
    BFM requires little more hours are required as the course is lengthy and people with non finance background will have to give little extra time compared to people who are MBA or basically from financial background.The sums here needs little practice and understanding, mugging up won't help. So read the text first, create a base and then you will be able to answer questions based on concept. As I came across many questions this time asked on concepts. These questions are not available in the book readily. I started preparation a week before, so that doesn't mean you also have to do that.
    I repeat it depends on your liking and understanding on the subject. And finally Retail is just a cake walk, in mine case it was a day before exam and if you have studied marketing in your PG/MBA, it would be easier to answer questions based on your understanding and yes, logic works!!
    And finally the questions posted by other members who had appeared during the morning sessions helped me answer many questions.Many were repeated. Thanks to all the members here and congratulations to everyone who made it. Those who couldn't better luck next time. As they say "Its ok to fall but the moment you fall, you have to have the motivation to rise again, but this time higher!!!! Thanks to Sir for all your support and guidance. You deserve a bow!!! And here it is . All smiles :)

2. Slavik

Slavik Member

Sir what do u suggest how to clear this caiib?? U have notes?

3. Ari Jain

Ari Jain New Member

same logic i applied.. only 7 days study with numerical..

4. Abhishek Mathur

Abhishek Mathur New Member

K Cbi Sir you are solely responsible for success... My heartly thanks to you.

5. Anubhav Verma

Anubhav Verma New Member

6. Sir where can i get the notes of murugan sir for CAIIB

7. Ankit Dhanda

Ankit Dhanda New Member

main de dunga...fb pe mangte ho sir jee...kvi hmse bole hote

8. Vinay Sharma

Vinay Sharma New Member

9. Anubhav Verma

Anubhav Verma New Member

10. king8084

king8084 New Member

11. Amitkumar Jangra

Amitkumar Jangra New Member

I appreciate ur effort to guide others ....may u achieve many more laurals .. congrats buddy

12. Somvir Malik

Somvir Malik New Member

13. Vinay Sharma

Vinay Sharma New Member

Congrats buddy.From where can i get murugan sir's notes ??

14. Singh Yr

Singh Yr Member

3 baar de dia sala jaiib bhi ne hora caiib to pta ne kb hoga