Need Help !! Hello friends, i am from Mumbai and have attempted ssc cgl 2016 exam. I have given tier

Discussion in 'SSC' started by Farukh Khan, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Farukh Khan

Farukh Khan New Member

Need Help !! Hello friends, i am from Mumbai and have attempted ssc cgl 2016 exam. I have given tier 3 . However i am unaware about anything related to tier 4. and i see that some ppl here are discussing abt preference list and document verification too. However i haven't received any communication from ssc abour DV or Tier 4. Can some 1 plz tell me what exactly is this preference list and why haven't i receieved any call from ssc reagrding tier4 and DV. My t1+ t2 is 465UR

2. Farukh Khan

Farukh Khan New Member

check your respective region website from where you applied your form. There you may get the information. Now in tier 4 the document verication and cpt dest will be according to your zone only. So consult your zone offices or any one who is from your zone. There is no any physical communication at all, you have to check your zonal ssc website for the same.

3. Bipul Basant Rajcan u also plz tell me what is DEST?

4. Farukh Khan

Farukh Khan New Member

DEST is typing test conducted by ssc for basically two post tax assistants in cbec and cbdt. It is basically required to check typing skills.

5. Farukh Khan

Farukh Khan New Member

cpt and dest are similar things, but in cpt you have to go through two more modules excel and power point along with typing skills. For more check write up from the result section of ssc.nic.in