Niacl Ao Interview Experience

Discussion in 'Insurance' started by Prabhat Choudhary, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Prabhat Choudhary

Prabhat Choudhary New Member

Yes mam..my interview was OK( I guess)... Panel was very friendly ..they just asked basic questions And questions related to home state..bit current affairs...

2. Prabhat Choudhary

@Michael mam. thank you so much for ur guidance..got selected.

3. Karan Arya

Karan Arya New Member

Hello @Michael Mam... I have been selected as AO, 2016 batch. My medicals are done and this time it was conducted by a TPA named M/S MD India unlike earlier batches and am not quite sure about the subsequent stages. I have heard that there is anoth...See more

4. Michael

Michael New Member

@Karan Arya firstly congrats...Now u will be receiving your appointment letters soon with your place of posting mentioned. That letter will mention the required documents u need to bring along at the time of reporting for training. Good luck enjoy that training part.

5. Karan Arya

Karan Arya New Member

Thank you so much @Michael ma'am... Looking forward to. Regards..

6. Amitash Srivastava

Amitash Srivastava New Member

Mam Can u tell something about licentiate exam.. its level and is it easy to crack?

7. Michael

Michael New Member

Yes licentiate u can do anytime but before your probation in company ends...we did in training time only. Its easy but then study that else people have flunked in it too.

8. Amitash Srivastava

thanku. hve u seen any one whos service was terminated due to failure to pass licentiate within the probation period? or people can clear jese tese in 1 year for sure

9. Amitash Srivastava

@Amitash Srivastava Service wont be terminated dude. company needs you more than you need the company . You will realise this once you enter , Licentiate exam can be cleared with a minimum 10 hours of study . Thats what i did and i scored above 70 . One more ...See more

10. Amitash Srivastava

@Amitash Srivastava There are people who havent cleared licentiate because they were not interested in giving it . But whoever wished to give ( 100 % have cleared ) .you will come out of exam hall in 30 minutes . If licentiate exam xlashes with any other better government exam , go for government exam . Licentiate try to clear in first attempt but its not worth it ( if there is clash with other better government jobs )

11. Apoorva Malhotra

Apoorva Malhotra New Member

Thanks a lot sir for info. Terminate ka isliye pucha kyu ki advertisement me mention he ki kar skte h agar licentiate exam clear na kiya to so just for idea i asked. And sir licentiate k liye IC01 IC11 and optional me IC14 Ko clear krna padga right?

12. Michael

Michael New Member

OMG aise v candidates the jinse ye exam nahi nikla

13. Apoorva Malhotra

Apoorva Malhotra New Member

@Michael mam...done with the medicals...They told ki agr medical reports thik hui toh offer letter aa jyega kuch din baad..maybe next week...i just want to know..medical m kabhi koi bahar kiya h inhone?

14. Prabhat Choudhary

Congratulations for selection. Not really i have never heard someone getting rejected on medical grounds.