One thing I have analysed after constant vigil over social media is that Most of the high scoring ca

Discussion in 'SSC' started by Prithvendra Kumar, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Prithvendra Kumar

Prithvendra Kumar New Member

One thing I have analysed after constant vigil over social media is that Most of the high scoring candidates who had taken Paper-4 and scored good marks are now confused where to place AAO in preference order. This post is intended to answer some of your queries while deciding where to place AAO. Building on my previous post where I have comprehensively categorised successful candidates My advice to those candidates who have no plans for further study and wants a good respectable job. AAO is the one job that is made for you. Amidst all the dust that is polluting this cyber space about the SAS exam, the truth that I have come across is that SAS is not at all a difficult nut to crack for someone who has scored handsomely in T1+T2 and P-4. I have analysed the Educational credentials of various AAO Of chandigarh region. (The list is available on internet.) And I was surprised to find out that most of them are either Arts graduate or BSc science graduates. To my surprise one gentleman who has passed just 12th has been promoted to AAO. So, based on this , I don't think that SAS will be any difficulty. Now the main question is what to choose among ITI, MEA,EXAMINER and AAO? I asked this question to a working AAO as it bothered me too. His reply was and i quote "If you have option go for ITI." Period. Now for those high scoring confused minds , who wants the best of both the world's(best job in ssc CGL and opportunity to prepare for UPSC or any other exam). I would say don't opt for AAO your prospect of preparing further will be hampered. Now what should be done?. My opinion is to go with MEA CSS . This way you will be highly connected with the administrative circle and it will even help you in your work and transfers if you are able to crack Civil Service Exam. Otherwise, you will have good influence in the bureaucracy because of your closeness to Delhi's top brass. Mind you many IAS officers complete there career without any central posting in delhi inspite of their being central government employees. And they will envy you for your constant presence there. That is something that may appeal to your greedy power hungry ego. (Sarcasm intended if you can get it. No offences.)

2. Viju Aspirant

Viju Aspirant New Member

I'd have to say, amongst the plethora of posts regarding post preferences, yours have been the most sensible, to the point and unbiased ones that I have come across. Great job buddy! And keep writing such enlightening posts.

3. Shaff Al Shabuzz

Shaff Al Shabuzz New Member

Happy to help. Weak are the one's those misguide others for their own petty gains. I believe in doing good for my own good.

4. Harsh Agrawal

Harsh Agrawal New Member

Your all posts are very informative and rational..Thank u...

5. Shaff Al Shabuzz

Shaff Al Shabuzz New Member

I'm one of them who want best job in SSC as well as preparation for upsc. I'm thinking of considering MEA as my first preference. But i have 2 doubts.1. After the joining when we will be sent abroad? Is there a specific period ?2. On an average how many years of his career does a selected candidate in MEA spends abroad?Thanks in advance.

6. Sapna Meena

Sapna Meena New Member

You will be sent abroad after 2 years or may be after 3 years. Basically after your probation . Although it depends on which decision you are in. Like some will be alloted to the division that makes prior travel arrangements during PM's or other minister's State visits to other countries. You may have to go abroad for the time being. But permanent posting will be after 2-3 years.After that 3 year india 3 year abroad cycle starts throughout the career.

7. Harsh Agrawal

Harsh Agrawal New Member

You will also have the choice if u dont want to go abroad..its not compulsory