Only for those who have attempted RBI Grade B 2017 Phase II Exam. What will be the cutoff (out of 3

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Sahil Choudhary, Sep 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Only for those who have attempted RBI Grade B 2017 Phase II Exam. What will be the cutoff (out of 300) as per your judgment?

2. Ajay Bhadoriya

Ajay Bhadoriya New Member

After thinking here for two days here is My logic. The difference between last year paper and this year paper in ESI was factual Question. Factual Questions are easy. You either know or your dont know. This reduces the chance of Negative Marking. This also increases the average score as few people who are well versed in current affairs will score good there. Management and FM difference lies in the fact that last year numericals were in good numbers. Most of these numericals were from CAIIB and JAIIB papers. For a serious Banking Aspirants, they were easy. Management on the other hand always leaves your guessing. It means, you can never be sure. This increase in uncertainty makes more negative marking. I personally feel, on an average , Every serious aspirant would have attempted more this year and will have less number of accurate. With respect to last year, people may be having 2 less accurate in 2 no. Q and probably 3-4 extra wrong. This means on an average people may be loosing 5 marks per subject and in total 10 marks. Considering last year cutoff was 176, I wont be surprised if cutoff stays around 165 only. I also wont be surprised if 180 will be a good total for sureshot selection unless u r screwed in interview.