Personal Question. What are the 3 points that make you better banker than people sitting outside?

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Meetha Lal, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Meetha Lal

Meetha Lal Member

Personal Question. What are the 3 points that make you better banker than people sitting outside?

2. Meetha Lal

Meetha Lal Member

Very nice question but anyone for some good points for the answer??

3. Anshika Jain

Anshika Jain New Member

will vary from person to person according to his or her personal traits.. just keep in mind that you must sound profitable to the organisation. And one thumb Rule- DON'T SAY YOU'RE AN INTROVERT. EVEN IF YOU'RE ONE. You have to be a people person to excel as a banker.

4. Anshika Jain

Anshika Jain New Member

But, I was saying the same... some points that are vital to the company.. which can be general

5. Harry Sharma

Harry Sharma New Member

@Meetha Lal yeah u r right.. most of them r not. but there r exceptions. im one of them. :(

6. Priya Choudhary

Priya Choudhary New Member

@Meetha Lal well in that case good INTERPERSONAL skills.. Empathetic.. Patient.. understanding.. mature.. you have to prove these through your talk.. through out the 15..20 mins..

7. Muchkund Ranjan

Muchkund Ranjan New Member

this is a psychological question.. there is no perfect answer.. you have to make ur answer perfect through your dialogue with them. Hard to put into words.

8. Shubham Raj

Shubham Raj New Member

You know your words helped me choose words acc. to my traits and put my exaples in it to justify those points... Thank you so much..