Please help in a query: All friends wo cleared Retail banking last time, Is McMillan enough or we ne

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Anurag Pathak, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Anurag Pathak

Anurag Pathak New Member

Please help in a query: All friends wo cleared Retail banking last time, Is McMillan enough or we need to read extra on the topics....regards...

2. Anurag Pathak

Anurag Pathak New Member

That thin MacMillan book is more than enough. Got 67 by reading just about 80% of the book

3. BFM ko chhod kr sare subject ke liye mcmillan enough he

4. Kim

Kim New Member

Sir bfm k liye bhi Macmillan enough hai....bas in depth line to line padna padega....

5. Anurag Pathak

Anurag Pathak New Member

No I agree , you may pass if you study well. But at least 15-20 marks ke case studies that appear in the exams are not to be found in MacMillan

6. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce New Member

If we read including case studies and if we do exercises at the end of unit we can get through that.. by macmillan only

7. Kavya Marupudi

Kavya Marupudi New Member

Go through latest application used in banking sector, like upi, bhim, npci, imps etc. Don't take Retail lightly. Last time it was bit tougher.

8. Kim

Kim New Member

What kind of numericals were asked, and secondly were there any questions from McMillan?.. plz revert back

9. Kavya Marupudi

I can't recollect more, but there were Qs from reverse mortgage, upi, RFC accts. McMillan's Book will provide you basic knowledge only.

10. Kavya Marupudi

Credit card, nomination , opening of acct for nri, tax exemption on housing loan. Many candidates who have cleared ABM nd BFM , could not got through retail. So don't take it lightly. I m not scarring you, take it as caution , prepare well to clear the paper. Best of luck to all who are appearing in the exam on coming Sunday.

11. Peggy

Peggy Member

Read the macmillan book do some mock test and apply some common sense which we do in daily banking u should be clearing it just like that. I cleared last time with 86 marks only doing this . All the best