Pls help me to clear caiib . I lag in sums both ABM and bfm I am unable to clear it. I attended many

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Dhirendra Singh Jaysariya, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Pls help me to clear caiib . I lag in sums both ABM and bfm I am unable to clear it. I attended many times

2. 7times I attended but not able to get above 40 in bfm and afm

3. My Reference for BFM:-1.IIBF McMillan book2.Sure Success Series for CAIIB (Bank Financial Management) by Vaibhav Awasthi(4th Edition) check if new edition nowLinks for vaibhav books :-jaiibcaiib.com3.Facebook Groups CAIIB Discussion and JAIIB CAIIB Material groupFor ABM and IT Elective 1.studied only IIBF McMillan books

4. Pravin Yadav

Pravin Yadav New Member

What about ns toor notes??? what would you suggest...ns toor or sure success ?@Mifsarul Mollah

5. @Rekha I don't have N S Toor material but watched his some videos on you tube that was good

6. Piyush Vijayvargiya

Piyush Vijayvargiya New Member

sharma ji one doubt in sure success series material solution detail me diyahe ya only objective answar

7. Thanks. I cleared retail banking 2 times but AFM and bfm. My last attempt

8. Shiva Athya

Shiva Athya New Member

Try notes of any good institute, like n.s.toor, CTDI, isfaindia.com, ramaya institute

9. Peggy

Peggy Member

Macmillan book for ABM ; BFM are enough to clear the subjects. The only thing is that you really need to study every single line from the book. It's my personal experience.

10. Peggy

Peggy Member

If you feel sums are difficult and you are not understanding how to solve, then just leave and concentrate on theory. Coz there is no possibility that sums can come for 50 marks or above. So you can definitely clear it.

11. Jao kisi river mein dub maro. What will u teach to ur children that if u fail then leave education. Do labour honestly. After all u r human being and most important Indian which is going to mars. how will u accept defeat.

12. What I told how to prepare sums. If u can't guide leave it

13. Himanshu Kumar

Himanshu Kumar New Member

My advice golden rule to clear this type of examOnly attempt questions which u r sure it is approximately 30 to 40 I assume u attempts 45 questions n got 30 to 35 marks now left over 55 questions u chhose either Ans B or ans C means option is rest all answer r b or all answer r c . Do it dood n chill like me . Ur score Will be 50 plus . If u use common sense it may be the option u have to appear again

14. Himanshu Kumar

Simple math 55 divided by 4 and is approximately 14. 25 add this one in ur ttl what is the result

15. Himanshu Kumar

One example check any book take 20 to 40. Numerical or questions I assume u no nothing . Now applies what I said either b or C option will be one means all 40 r b or all 40 r c n check ur score but before that u try all those questions u r sure itthat they r correctquestions n

16. Himanshu Kumar

Out of 55 definitely 15 to 20 and will be either b or C for all 55 questions choose only one option