Plz help...credit card ka pin no kase milega..ccinst me pin no mag ra ha..plz tell me full process t

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Kiiran Rani, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Kiiran Rani

Kiiran Rani New Member

Plz help...credit card ka pin no kase milega..ccinst me pin no mag ra ha..plz tell me full process to activate my credit card in finacle.....thanks in advance

2. Manik Andan

Manik Andan New Member

Card ke piche tollfree no likha hota hai contact karo. You will receive otp as advised by call center.

3. Manik Andan

Manik Andan New Member

Just too bad for Credit cards of most bank we have to contact tollfree no only. Better try the numbers between bank working hours

4. Call it and request for insta pin. Jab o bhej de then add with ccinst

5. Anubhav Verma

Anubhav Verma New Member

Sir send a mail to Zo of pins in txt form in notepad. They will upload it u will acknowledge that Secondly run ccmmt command in officer code

6. Snehasish Roy

Snehasish Roy New Member

Branch ko Insta pin issue kiye hai.. For master credit card Insta pin starting with 1..Open a notepad file and save it in finacle files with name in capital letters.. Then type "SOLID, Insta pin serial no" save the file.. Then in finacle upload tht file in FILETR and then upload the same file CCINSTU.. verify the same with CCINSTU.. Then u can issue that pin using CCINST menu.