Possible PI Question: "Describe your Typical Day?" How do i explain this, if i'm not working curre

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Shantanu Ganvir, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Shantanu Ganvir

Shantanu Ganvir New Member

Possible PI Question: "Describe your Typical Day?" How do i explain this, if i'm not working currently.

2. Singh Yr

Singh Yr Member

Ok.. Whatever the question is, you can always try to show up your strengths and skills.I wake up at 6 in the morning everyday and go for a round of brisk walk. This is followed by a few minutes of exercise. All this makes me charged through the day.I can't forgo a day without my daily dose of current affairs. So i make it a point to read the newspaper and take a note of key happenings in and around.Helping my mom and dad in their daily chores.If anyone or both of your parents are working, you can tell them that you help them in doing their professional work / you offered to do a presentation(Remember what Arjun Kapoor did in 2 states) / teaching them basics of computer / helping them running your business.If you have a grandpa / grandma, describe the care that you take when parents are at work. (BTW Most of the personalities in the Interview panel are grandparents themselves by this time).Following this say, "Since I am a Banking Job aspirant", I don't have much free time for TV or any other leisure activities." You can say that you practice sums / prepared for the interview.You can mention any other freelancing work / part time work / NGO / which is a office related work if possible.P.S: Typical day doesn't mean when do you take your meals or at how many hours of TV do you watch per day.Never tell them that you stay glued to social networking sites. Tell them that you hardly use Facebook or Whatsapp.Never mention a thing about Bank coaching classes or anything. Tell them that you are really interested in pursuing a career in banking and you have developed all the skills by yourself.If possible bring up examples where you stood by your siblings / family in some of their critical situations.Good Luck!! :)