Precise writing RBI GR B 2017 Memory Based! Copied !! How Gold has been the measure of wealth a

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Rahul Singh, Sep 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh New Member

Precise writing RBI GR B 2017 Memory Based! Copied !! How Gold has been the measure of wealth and token of currency since historic time such as battle of water loo and even when Pound sterling was dominant, gold held up it's own value. Although Paper money provides convenience to govt, many times when govt starts printing money to bridge the fiscal gap it creates problem - as it decreases the value of money, raises the inflation, reduce purchasing power of paper money. Example: when govt squeezed the liquidity from market by keeping the interest rate higher, the value of USD had soared high and it became one of the strongest currencies in the world. After 9/11, when people started losing faith in economy due to various reasons, USD weakened as govt had to reduce the interest rate up to zero. Government should maintain fiscal deficit up to 3% of country GDP for a healthy economy. If it crosses 5%, the economy destabilizes as inflation rises, interest rate rises among other things. The world should start following India in how people in India saves their money. People in India save much of their money in Gold and Silver rather than in hard currency for various purposes such as for rainy day, for dowry and for wealth accumulation. China has started following India in this aspect vehemently and so the funds managers of businesses over the world has recognized this and are following the suite. (based on memory, could be some deviation)

2. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh New Member

Sir I have a query .main is time 27 years Ka ho chuka hu.and general candidate.kya is baar rbi assistant aayega . because I have been in July 2018 28 years old .and after July 2018 main 28 Ka ho jaunga .then I can't give exam as eligibility.

3. Roshan Yagami

Roshan Yagami New Member

Practice chalu rakho, anytime it ll come or if not than definitely new more opportunities will come. Keep ur practice on