pune 8:30 am. dv started 9am. mine was panel 10.. bc 10min to biometric ne khaye..sala left ka match

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Skina Jindal, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Skina Jindal

Skina Jindal New Member

pune 8:30 am. dv started 9am. mine was panel 10.. bc 10min to biometric ne khaye..sala left ka match hora to right na hota, right ka hota to left na hota. neways done dv. intvw no.8.. 5members including a madam. intro, what is ncc, y u have nt done b certificate, y ddnt u joined bajaj after engg since u wr placed , what are banks, what is brand ambassador, current pm and president of india, what ir air fuel ration, factor of safety, radiator wch principle of thermodynamics, diff bet nationalised and pvt bank, rbi and nhb. thank you you may leave nw.

2. Mayanka Kohli

Mayanka Kohli Member

bol dia mass ratio hai air to fuel ka jo basically IC engine me hota hai. :p

3. Rohit Dabas

Rohit Dabas New Member

national cadet corps. mine was A certificate, jo junior division (JD) kahlata hai. mine was army wing 20mah ncc batallion. B, C senior division

4. i have not replied to all question. brand ambassador k liye they expected more. same for nhb. so it was avg intw. optimistic about results.

5. Shoaib Malik

Shoaib Malik New Member

Questions acche puche hai upen, tumhara ho jayega jitna mai tumhe janta hu... All the best bro

6. Peggy

Peggy Member

I'm frm science background r they going to ask me questions frm there??

7. Rajoria Himanshu

Rajoria Himanshu New Member

do they ask pm and president question... how funny.... school kids can answer it

8. Nabendu Roy

Nabendu Roy Member

Ur dress code ?? Nd language in which u answered ??