RBI GRADE B 2017 MAINS ANALYSIS BASED ON LAST 2YRS::: There is no easy prediction to cut off this t

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Sanalkumar Palat, Sep 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sanalkumar Palat

Sanalkumar Palat New Member

RBI GRADE B 2017 MAINS ANALYSIS BASED ON LAST 2YRS::: There is no easy prediction to cut off this time... All the questions seems to be easy and tempting, but the people will be surprised by the results including myself... Because, most of the questions are conceptual, tricky, indirect and based on 2 to 3 options..ie those are not one line questions as in the last 2015 n 2016 mains...however if people needed , a prediction can be made in the cut off. It might be lower than last year around 20 marks...ie around 156-160 in general... So guys ..plz be with hope until result day..

2. Sanalkumar Palat

Exactly.... Selecting options from 2,3 ,4 statements and idetifying incorrect after reading all 5 option shall make a difference...

3. Abhishek Diwakar

Abhishek Diwakar New Member

Yes exactly....And also selecting an answer with 2-3 similar options....is almost on par with UPSC...

4. Sanalkumar Palat

Tough tha UPSC.... Economy questions of UPSC is normally of basic nature.

5. Sanalkumar Palat

And many questions are disputable. For ex. Objective of majdoor kisan shakti sangathan, Objective of abolition of FIPB, new seires of IIP.....lot of subjectivity involved..... Everyone interpreted in a different sense....

6. Sanalkumar Palat

Aur aj toh koi SPMRM pe bhi bol rahe hai... Ki population 500 thi... How can SPMRM be implemented in that village? Result will surely surprise many

7. Rurban basically has cluster approach. It can be implemented say if 10 villages each with populations 500 are geographically contiguous village.

8. Abhishek Diwakar

Himanshu Verma...i agree with u...but rbi didnt mention anything about contiguous villages...thats why there is a doubt in the possibility of answer for this question...

9. Prerak Bansal

Prerak Bansal New Member

The Boy had completed his graduation in Accountancy and was looking for an accountant job. So I feel, Rurban will provide him with his aspired opportunity in village itself and he'd not have to leave his village.

10. Abhishek Diwakar

Yes...this SPMRM(Rurban mission) may not be the answer for that village guy question..it might be some other options..Ok plz be out of the perceptions of the people questions and answers....jo ho gaya..wo ho gaya..Its time to-- be hope with the momentum that created by "Rbi MAINS exam" upto result day..If we get in ..its ok..If not...it is also ok..

11. Prateek Sharma

Prateek Sharma New Member

I dnt think spmrm would be right one....he wanted to get out for study and remember one line:" his father and others were health n happy". So educational scheme would only fit in as spmrm plus Disha combined was nt an option...the dilapidated condition of the village at the start of the passage may well be a trap

12. Jaya Chinnabukka

Jaya Chinnabukka New Member

Totally agree. Bohot hi surprising rahega sab. mujhe to aadhe question nahi yaad aa rahe, 2-3 option wale me mark kya kiya yaad nahi. Easiest questions like HDI usme bhi bohot ghuma ke pucha tha and bohot confusion hai sabko usme. Cutoff ka to nahi pata, par predictions pakka galat hoyengi is baar

13. Abhishek Diwakar

Yaad hone ke liye passage bhi yaad hona hena....kyunki rbi asked even from passages too...

14. Sach Dixit

Sach Dixit New Member