recommendations of 7th pay commission are very disappointing

Discussion in 'SSC' started by Neeraj Singh, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Neeraj Singh

Neeraj Singh New Member

The recommendations of 7th pay commission are very disappointing..how much do u guys think will the real hike figure be? More than 15%, right?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I would like to wait until 19th before worrying since this is pretty depressing.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

bhai tujhe bandi ban ke kya milta hai yar....ye pic hetal patel ki haihttps://twitter.com/dilsegujju?lang=no

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Two things I got - one is yiu are fake another is you are south indian...cuz you wrote swathi instead of swati

5. Guest

Guest Guest

The rumor of 15% has been spread to disguise public. This rumor will creatre an impression that we are not getting more than 15% hike. So now, when finally the exact higher figures are announced, it will create an impression that government has given more than expected and thus give some makeover to the tarnished image of BJP. Just think, if Commission is to submit its report on 19th, then why would they spread the news that they are going to do so. They could have simply announced on 19th.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

but joshi are generally kumaoni brahmin or maharashtrian brahmin.. as both share common origin.. even im a kumaoni brahmin !

7. Guest

Guest Guest

bhai naam to mai bhi venkata prasad rakh skta hun

8. Guest

Guest Guest

bhai kumaoni brahmin bandi thi.. hum khush the

9. Guest

Guest Guest

bhai tere pic ke piche mansha devi ka mandir hai kya??

10. Guest

Guest Guest

nahi bhai nainital trip ki hai.... boating kr rha tha :)... smart lag rha na ???

11. Guest

Guest Guest

jhakasss mah buoyyy

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Just waiting for 19

13. Guest

Guest Guest

i know this serves no point but here goes:- my name is ritu. This PG profile was made by my roommate neha. We both are joining Cbec through cgl-14. You guys shudn't worry so much as to who is asking the question..how does that matter.Anyway, i dont mind. But refrain from so much hate-talk.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

surname is joshi ..

15. Guest

Guest Guest

it was jst a healthy discussion... congrats and njoy

16. Guest

Guest Guest

hi ritu and neha

17. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah ur right, It was none of my business

18. Guest

Guest Guest

your friend has stolen a photograph of another person without her consent and you're using it also on Internet. Your friend should be killed by ISIS

19. Guest

Guest Guest

about 25% miss on top.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

you are saying Isis is an authority of Law n order..that is retarded.

21. Guest

Guest Guest

more like an organization of killers, not an authority on law & order ... Anyways judging me rather than yourself and your friend for what you both did doesn't make you any wiser