IBPS RRB RRb written exam was difficult this time

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Hemendra Rajpoot, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Hemendra Rajpoot

Hemendra Rajpoot New Member

I think the difficulty level was a bit high this time ,in comparison to last year . Hopefully 95+ score will be good enough to get a seat in any bank for general category.Please comment your views .

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I Think it may depend on the number of vacancies. This time Ibps SO didnot have scale 2 it vacancies. Don't know how many we will have here.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Well the process is entirely different this time..Last year candidates had to apply to banks individually...so a person having higher marks and appearing for multiple banks used to block many seats...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

How many seats can we expect this time ? How many were there last year ?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

this time quant and banking awareness were super tough ..... and reasoning was also moderately difficult ....so the cut off may b low

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Cut off may be 95 maximum for general category....

7. Guest

Guest Guest

any idea about total vacancies ?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

sorry..no idea.....

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I am expecting 125 marks this time.......last time i was disqualified as I got one mark less in one of the sections....

10. Guest

Guest Guest

great yaar......125 is more than enough ..... i am expecting around 95 ......u can share some of your marks

11. Guest

Guest Guest

great @gk281990. Seems good score.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

If all my attempts are correct then i will get 128. But my accuracy was really bad this time so it will go down.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

how much you attended sunny ?

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Last year I was in distress that after clearing overall cutoff and individual cut offs in 5 sections, I was left out by 1 mark in 1 section......so this time I had targeted both individual and overall cut off score to be maximum for ensuring my selection this time.....

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I attempted 163. After applying weightage i get 128. Expecting 100+. So depends a lot on the number of vacancies and others like u

16. Guest

Guest Guest

for IT officer scale 2 only people from Comp Sc,IT ,Elect n comm people are allowed...??

17. Guest

Guest Guest

...........great attempt boss .....u are in this time...now pray for us

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Definitely.....I pray that you all are selected along with me........

19. Guest

Guest Guest

thank you Do they provide time to serve notice period in current organisation and join dem after that?

20. Guest

Guest Guest

They might provide time.......some govt institutions provide time whereas some don't so it varies with organisation to organisation.....

21. Guest

Guest Guest

125 are very good marks... can you please tell me the top 5 RRbs that you have filled in application form and your home district..?

22. Guest

Guest Guest

I am from Darbhanga( Bihar). The first 3 RRB's that I have applied for are in Bihar. Next are in Jharkhand.

23. Guest

Guest Guest

u will definitely get in bihar

24. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks

25. Guest

Guest Guest

expected date for result?

26. Guest

Guest Guest

Oct as per notification

27. Guest

Guest Guest

whatwasyourscorelasttimefriend

28. Guest

Guest Guest

Last time my score was 95....

29. Guest

Guest Guest

and last tym i scored 106 all individual cut off cleared except one by 1 marks

30. Guest

Guest Guest

last year paper was easy compare to this year..and cut off was in chattisgarh grameen bank 93...and in kaveri grameen bannk was 94... total vacancy in i.t officer 166....and in general 91.... i got 98 marks..and gave intevriew in two bank chattisgarh gramin bank and kaveri gramin bank..and wating for kerala grameen when they decide