Sabhi banks pvt kar denge kya, fir to pvt job jaisa ho jayega :(

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Sandeep Kumar, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Sandeep Kumar

Sandeep Kumar New Member

Sabhi banks pvt kar denge kya, fir to pvt job jaisa ho jayega :(

2. Sandeep Kumar

Sandeep Kumar New Member

I don't think so.. then what is going to be the diff btwn pvt nd public bank.. same sales pressure.. same gali frm higher authority fr sales...I don't think its going to happen..

3. Kshitiz Agrawal

Kshitiz Agrawal New Member

Ha puri tarah se nahi karenge thoda share pvt ko denge aur majority govt apne pas rakhegi

4. Sandeep Kumar

Sandeep Kumar New Member

i dont know about less than 51% stake dilution but govt will keep diluting the stake of the banks that r having high govt stakes.. at least to the point of 55%.. right now Govt needs money for infrastructure devpt and other things to make India a better mkt place for foreign businesses.. they r even diluting stakes of Miniratnas and Navaratnas.On the other hand Privatization of banks will take time if tht happens.. but right now the PSU Banks will surely get merged among each other to make 5..6 big PSU banks.. just like the 6 associate banks got merged to SBI. This will happen for sure in the coming days.

5. Kshitiz Agrawal

Kshitiz Agrawal New Member

i mean to say all other banks are merged with sbi(associate bank of sbi) but till now nt bmb...

6. Ram Popat

Ram Popat New Member

But i heard in news that bmb will also be merged with sbi soon

7. Prince Jindal

Prince Jindal New Member

yaa it will be but till now its not...but the associate banks are already merged..

8. Nitin Choudhary

Nitin Choudhary New Member

oh sry sry its my mistake,.. i hv read about govts green signal fr merger of associate banks with sbi ....but its not completed till now.. sry fr wrong info..

9. Ranjeet Ola

Ranjeet Ola New Member

economictimes.indiatimes.com/.../arti.../56295671.cms