SBI ASMY Recruitment (Assistant Manager Systems )

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Mani Rao, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Mani Rao

Mani Rao New Member

This thread is for discussions regarding SBI ASMY recruitment 2016 . Regarding job posting etc

2. Guest

Guest Guest

number of vacancies might have been increased later. As mentioned in the recruitment notice, "The number of vacancies mentioned are provisional and vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank."

3. Guest

Guest Guest

cal for medical i think....My senior told that they got first intimation from sbi within 2 to 3 weeks...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Anybody who selected in sbi it officer got confirmation mail? I hv not recved any intimation from sbi .. im working as PO and have to resign but now waiting for confirmation .. what is right time to resign as i have to serve 3 months notice period?.. please guide.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

When i called them they said u will recv mail in 2 days if you dont recv mail you can mail us for the same.. its already 2 days.. worried guys

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I think you should resign post medical.. And SBI provides extension to date of joining under genuine reasons.. Yours being one.. So not a problem..

7. Guest

Guest Guest

..bhai please first check promotions and work before leaving PO..after 4 years u will be regret your this decision..if u r working in gov bank than PO is far better than SO..go n check again..during my SBI SO interview they said this..if you don;t have any job than it is good..first promotion is after 10 years..by that time clerk would be on uper scale than you..

8. Guest

Guest Guest

in SBI also, I think after some yrs, if u want u can switch to Po...and u r already working as a po...still u do research, ask some exp ppl and take a cl...

9. Guest

Guest Guest

its not the matter of promotion its the matter of interest.. they also asked me the same in interview.. i made them convinced and also bro i just want ti leavr it as i dont like this profile and very frequent transfer in rural area im posted in ne region near bangaladesh.. daily targets like sales person ..sale the product of bank other wise ready to br abused... thats it.. i just dnt like it as im from btech how can i recover loan like a local goon. Also im po by chance not by choice Hope you understand bro

10. Guest

Guest Guest

then I think u r making the correct decision... At the end f d day, u shud like ur work...u shud enjoy that...I really appreciate u...

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Beleive me i told them these point and i knew that it may have negative impact but finally i got selected.. they bombarded the same ques why u r leaving po ..as if they were saying please dont leave for god sake.. i told them the same reason which i mentioned above ... they saide promotion is good in po u can be cmd i said i will be happy to scale 2 or 3 after 15 years than to be cmd which is not possible in my case as im doing it half heartedly..

12. Guest

Guest Guest

dont panic.. it takes a while to get the first communication from hr ppl. you shall resign after completion of med tests. extension will be granted, when you submit proofs from present employer mandating you to serve the notice period of 3 months.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Will they not require discharge certificate at the time of medical.? Will they give extension in written?One more thing medical and doc verfcn occur on same day..please guide friend ..

14. Guest

Guest Guest

..than its ok..because at last your self satisfaction is imp.and yes if ur posted in rural areas.. than sbi is good ..i thought u were working in home state..

15. Guest

Guest Guest

: discharge certificate will be asked for at the time of joining. not needed at the time of medical, afaik.anyhow, i advise you to confirm the same when you receive your first communication from the HR ppl.doc verification occurs first and medical examination follows.. both are done mostly on same day..

16. Guest

Guest Guest

dont worry.. it's just a formality... the med tests are almost similar as in the link posted by maniekandan

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Silly advice: I hope most of you would be working and will have PAN card with you.For those of you who do not have PAN card, pl. do apply and get one soon, as you will be required to provide your PAN no., when salary is credited.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

thank a ton for all the information provided by you on this blog. I came across the blog today and have gone through it. These info matters a lot for the people(including me ) who are selected in the same. Thanks again.....

19. Guest

Guest Guest

: only crpd/cadre mgmt ppl would know that :pmy wild guess... atleast 100-120 ppl would get mumbai based postings..

20. Guest

Guest Guest

please confirm somehow if they'l ask for relieving letter and experience certificate while medical and document verification?? if that is the case it is a problem for us, we can't resign fully from our current job before getting joining letter for this.

21. Guest

Guest Guest

: no they wont ask for relieving letter during medical.. only on the actual day when you join , you'l be asked to submit some sort of letter of discharge from your present employer. don't worry

22. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello All,First of all it's a nice blog, got almost of info from here. And have noticed there are some people like me who must serve notice period. I am working in TCS & and have notice period of 90 days.Request you to comment in this post if you got notice period, so that we can know how many of us are in same boat ?ThanksArjan

23. Guest

Guest Guest

me too same case. was thinking to resign post medical. but some one please confirm somehow if they'l ask for relieving letter and experience certificate while medical and document verification?? if that is the case it is a problem for us, we can't resign fully from our current job before getting joining letter for this.

24. Guest

Guest Guest

hi , , please get info on if they'll ask for experience certificate and relieving letter during medical/document verification, if you have some source.

25. Guest

Guest Guest

as per post they dont ask relieving letter at the time of medical and doc verfctn .. they ask for it only at the time of joining.. but for safety we should ask them before going to medicl and doc verfn..

26. Guest

Guest Guest

yes. I'll try to call CRPD tomorrow, you people also try to get some info on this, And what the hell is this with two Character certificate, they already have taken 2.

27. Guest

Guest Guest

I have already sent them a mail regarding whole procedure yesterday but hv not got any reply from crpd. The best option is to call them but as i noticed so far they gave diffrent reply to diffrnt people which again make me confused

28. Guest

Guest Guest

Dont know yar...anyways have to take leave for medical..so there is no question whether they allow it or not

29. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi all, I suggest please wait for mail from SBI, I am sure they will provide all the details in the same. What we should carry and what not and alll....

30. Guest

Guest Guest

m working with !dea & waiting for some mail communication from SBI.after that i resign but then there will be issue of NOC & Relieving letter coz they provide Relieving letter only after completion of Notice period.confused what to do?whatever u all will do i'll do the same.