SIDBI grade a Interview Experience

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Sʋʀʌj Pʌŋɗɘƴ, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Interview Experience (21st march, morning shift Delhi) All the four panelists only asked me data from economic survey. Only facts and figures. No HR, No GK, nothing. Only hardcore economics which led to hardcore f*cking.1) What is IIP.2)What is the share of core sectors in IIP.3)What is the current growth rate of IIP.4)What is MIP.5)What is the recent directive given by govt to banks( I mean WTF)6)What is growth rate of GDP.7) What is the projected growth rate if GDP.8)Explain the new method of GDP calculation.9)What are the factors that influence the growth rate of GDP.10)What is the share of agriculture in the growth rate of GDP.( not in GDP, but in growth rate of GDP)11)What is share of services in growth rate of GDP.12)Share of industry in growth rate of GDP.13)What are the various sub sectors under services sector.14)Among services, which sector has highest growth rate.15)Why are international investors unsure about investing in India.And some more raw facts and figures. It seemed that they had opened the economic survey and were directly asking from it. No question from HR, why u want to join type, no current GK, no polity, nothing from graduation subject. Only random f*cking shit.U can understand very well how good the interview must have been.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

mumbai or lucknow ?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

im pretty sure after this interview your reaction is like the grumpy cat pic in your dp :D

4. Guest

Guest Guest

mumbai.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

so u didnt do any bakchodi ?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

wat kinda billa are u ? u dont live upto ur name then this is bound to happen to u..

7. Guest

Guest Guest

abhi ho gaya yaar. kal mera cheerharan already ho chuka, aaj chodo.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

lol.. sorry bro.. was jus trying to cheer us all up.. really sad the way the mumbai panel has bin conducting the intrvws.. i think deyve done some kinda sorting wer all d serious contenders hav bin put in d lko panel..

9. Guest

Guest Guest

How many questions did u answer..?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

They asked me more than 20. For around 10-12, I was fairly sure. For 4-5 I said I am not sure but i'll go with ____. And for rest 4-5 questions I had the same answer-- I don't know.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

tumhari shirt ka color dekh ke jyada impress ho gye interviewers shayad. Btw, Mumbai panel has been taking a stress interview, posing all sorts of stupid questions and displaying all kinds of numb reactions just to check the level of one's confidence, I guess. Hopefully marks acche de denge wo. Waise tum interview se pehle kaccha pehnne ki bat kr rhe the..waise hi to nhi chale gye the?

12. Guest

Guest Guest

wat is dis...if dey qant to disqualify candidates lyk dis..why calling for interview...why not selected only lucknow panel candidates

13. Guest

Guest Guest

are madam ji lucknow panel walonein bhi kuch candidates se khel liya aur hum unke ek shikar hai interview done on 15/3 hyd

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Seriously.. If such questions are asked...mine is on 29th Mumbai...I have done banking and economics well..but not so data intensive economics

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Why they asked only economics related questions? are u eco graduate

16. Guest

Guest Guest

if you don't know the exact answer , then plzz don't give random answers or not even try to guess, coz if you answer the question , they will grill you with cross questions, so simply say I don't know , so that they can move towards next questions.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

maths graduate. They had lost their minds.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

I did the same. I dont know, I dont know, I dont know .......

19. Guest

Guest Guest

haan bhai, agar woh log apna mann banakar hi baithe honge ki iski toh keh kar leni hai, toh kya kar sakate hai na.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

bille ki beezzati k badla lunga m......Hisab lunga sidbi valo ek ek ka....

21. Guest

Guest Guest

hahaha....mine was on 11 aur meri bhi le li thi iip pooch pooch ke. Wo bnda iip pe hi atak gya tha...and he turned agressive when i told sorry sir .. i dont know the proper answer...

22. Guest

Guest Guest

By the way....kuch achha lag rha hai ye dekh k sabki le rahe hai....mujhe lag rha tha sirf mera hi bekar hua hai....lol

23. Guest

Guest Guest

Nabard kon kon dal rha hai...

24. Guest

Guest Guest

how can we know about panel ?

25. Guest

Guest Guest

# faced the same heat in ibps po interview..!

26. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok...brother...mai bhi daal dunga fir...its an honour to compete wid u all...

27. Guest

Guest Guest

how are you...??? Where are you now????

28. Guest

Guest Guest

m fine...ghar mein hi hun