sidbi will update result on website only n no mail

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Siddharth Jain, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Siddharth Jain

Siddharth Jain New Member

called on 02226540021..true caller showed no. as harsh kaul sidbi...he picked up i was shocked...i asked abt the mails ...he said call on monday..i said pls sir..v r very tensed as 7-8 ppl r showing as screenshots of mail....he said sidbi will update on website only n no mail is being be sent to anyone.....he said from where r u calling..i answered he told best of luck n call ended..

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks a lot

3. Guest

Guest Guest

finally heard something positive

4. Guest

Guest Guest

great work .

5. Guest

Guest Guest

so that makes it clear. Also, and who claimed to have received emails are newly created ID's.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

told you guys !

7. Guest

Guest Guest

good work.. thanks

8. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Finally!!!!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

he is working on holiday dnt u guys think dey may b preparing r results...hehe

11. Guest

Guest Guest

guys, do you remember the guy who had posted "Results out, Check website". That ID is now banned. I somehow feel that and id's have been created by him. similar language is being used.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Good job ! Hats off

13. Guest

Guest Guest

hacked ? dude they have photoshopped the contents of someother email sent to them.. they cleared the contents and typed some shit

14. Guest

Guest Guest

This number is the official number present in sidbi verticals head page under hr head vertical. So, great job

15. Guest

Guest Guest

may be....but lets not show any more desperations abut the results...this guy used this to try making fool of us...lets focus on upcoming exams and interviews and hope that most of us get through SIDBI

16. Guest

Guest Guest

they have many other things to do not just to prepare our result .

17. Guest

Guest Guest

thank u.. my gratitude is beyond words...

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Dat mam toh scolded me badley...but m happy atleast she got reply for them...to me toh she seems like fade up with me after seeing so many calls from my side

19. Guest

Guest Guest

you are a legend now! \m/

20. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah..i was also feeling the same thing...I havnt seen that guy around since all this started..

21. Guest

Guest Guest

TO me she scolded me badley..but m happy atleast she got d reply...may be she fed up with me after seeing so many miss calls from my number dats why

22. Guest

Guest Guest

enough time wasted already...not gonna open pagalguy till the result is on the website....reputation of pagalguy took a huge deep in last couple of days...

23. Guest

Guest Guest

welcome guys...nw at least im relieved no new guy is going to erupt n tell his so called frnd received mail..huh...no more heart attacks nw

24. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks so much najmas...highly appreciated..!!!

25. Guest

Guest Guest

I was trying to reach namrata but failed.. Anyways tons thanx

26. Guest

Guest Guest

Finallythepants ragainup

27. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanx for ur effort

28. Guest

Guest Guest

thnx a lot... Akhirkar indore walo ne hi case suljhaya...

29. Guest

Guest Guest

Hatsoff to u ...detective najma...good job...mission accomplished

30. Guest

Guest Guest

its najmas ...im nt detective..may b the HR just responded becos a girl was pleading to him