Sir, I have taken Financial Advising as my optional subject in CAIIB, exam this upcoming Sunday. I

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Shubham Raj, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Shubham Raj

Shubham Raj New Member

Sir, I have taken Financial Advising as my optional subject in CAIIB, exam this upcoming Sunday. I am unable to find any MCQ sets or mock tests for the same. I have the Macmillan book but it doesn't seem to be enough for the exam. Kindly help.

2. Arvesh Khola

Arvesh Khola New Member

Facing same problem Madam, opting for Financial Advising and notes are not available except McMillan book that was too of 2010 edition

3. Sudhir Yadav

Sudhir Yadav Member

True.. even the taxation rules given are those of 2011-12 :/

4. Arvesh Khola

Arvesh Khola New Member

If you find notes from somewhere which is deemed to be actually nowhere, then please let me know

5. Megha Kapoor

Megha Kapoor New Member

First of all congratulations to all of you for clearing the Caiib exams. I'm going to appear in the next caiib exams. I've chosen financial advising as the third paper. Kindly guide what are the most important chapters to prepare. Also if possible please let me know the bifurcation of marks from each section of FA. Thanks.

6. Arvesh Khola

Arvesh Khola New Member

Congratulations Jay for clearing Caiib, Shivangi Madam what about your score in Financial Advising?????

7. Sudhir Yadav

Sudhir Yadav Member

Got 61 :) But sadly couldn't clear BFM. So now Dec-Jan.