Sir, IIBF is very professional n very keen in their earning and asking toughest questions like UPSC

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Karan Arya, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Karan Arya

Karan Arya New Member

Sir, IIBF is very professional n very keen in their earning and asking toughest questions like UPSC exam so that a very few member could qualify in exam. Today, in BFM exam, the question was very tough n not asking general question n numerical. If this types of questions continue then many bankers will not take much interest in IIBF exam. Regards.

2. Nabendu Roy

Nabendu Roy Member

That issue you can raise. To make the syllabus as per present industry trend. But making the paper easy is not the solutn.

3. Anas Khan

Anas Khan New Member

Mene ye kaha hi nai ke Paper easy hona chaie it should be relevant to our daily banking work which can be utilised to improve our performance...

4. We always respect ur comments. My question is, how much % of passing candidates in BFM??? N level of questions should have with the bank employees whose maximum time spent in fulfilling/ implementing Govt. Various schemes in current scenario. Regards.

5. Anas Khan

Anas Khan New Member

Me sab logo ki baat nai karta lekin there is possibility of it. And exam pass kar ne ke baad koi concepts kisi ko yad nai rakhta kyuki day to day Banking me koi utilisation hi nai he ye sare concepts ka, ye cyllabus hi bekar he aur exam pattern bhi bakwas he, aur Hamare exam centres me bhi connectivity ke issues the to humare sath to nainsafi hui he na lekin iibf ku6 nai karega is ke liye

6. Shivam Sharma

Shivam Sharma Member

Agree with all of you, iibf knowingly doing so to make good earnings. We are only fool doing so.

7. Anas Khan

Anas Khan New Member

Yes hame kese pata chalega ke hamare konse answers sahi the ya galat ??

8. Sunil Sunil

Sunil Sunil New Member

Coaching is the not the problem, when people are facing so many hurdles and the exams for banking sector is becoming tougher, the people employed already in the banking sector faced so many difficulties, people like to opt for better exams and the reason why so many left..

9. Guys, exam to tough pehle bhi tha aur age bhi rahega. Magar ek baat samaz lo McMillan book is textbook, it is the only base for study. Uske alava additional material jo website pe dalte hai, bass ye 2 cheeje hi padho (iske alava qustns ate hi nahi). Bahut sara material jama karoge to confuse hi honge. Sabse important hai, concepts 100% clear kar lo, agar apko concept clear ho to koi bhi sawal mushkil nahi hoga.

10. Zenith Pankaj

Zenith Pankaj Member

Can't IIBF disclose our result with questions asked and answered by us ?