sir , One question i have... Why is the cutoff for RBI Assistant very low for Mumbai and Nagpur

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Sumant Kumar, Oct 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sumant Kumar

Sumant Kumar New Member

sir , One question i have... Why is the cutoff for RBI Assistant very low for Mumbai and Nagpur regions as compared to other cities? Even Jammu has higher cutoff than Mumbai... Just curious to know sir , why mumbai is such less preferred , if that's the case?

2. Satendra Singh

Satendra Singh New Member

Cut off is inversely proportional to total number of vacencies . RBI Mumbai use to have more number of vacencies . It is not less preferred work place , RBI Mumbai is certainly the place where you will be working with brightest mind of the country after central secretariat.

3. Neha Sharma

Neha Sharma New Member

2nd - local language mumbai ki marathi hai..and isliye koi v outsider risk nhi lena chahega..becoz of the local language.

4. ZivaAkcija

ZivaAkcija Member

will there be any issue if I don't know Marathi and apply from Mumbai region?

5. Vacancies are more and in Maharashtra there are lot of jobs available in IT and other related sectors...most of then are going abroad GRR/GMAT...so less preference to Bank/Govt/SSC jobs...Talent is there...around 100+ selections in UPSC every year.Every year maximum selection in NTSE exam is from Maharashtra.

6. ZivaAkcija

ZivaAkcija Member

sir I don't know Marathi as I'm from Delhi . Can I apply from Mumbai region for RBI assistant? Will there be any problem? can I do that? sir

7. ZivaAkcija

ZivaAkcija Member

My purpose of asking this is , I am from Delhi but want to apply to this post from Mumbai region . Can I do so? I don't know Marathi language. Or should I apply from Delhi only?

8. No...you should be able to Read/Write/Speak Marathi.