SSC: 77% HSC:72% GRADUATION: 67% with below 60% in two seems POST GRADUATION: 52% with one kt M

Discussion in 'Banking' started by DieselMinded, Oct 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DieselMinded

DieselMinded Member

SSC: 77% HSC:72% GRADUATION: 67% with below 60% in two seems POST GRADUATION: 52% with one kt M I eligible for RBI GRADE B 2018?

2. Ari Jain

Ari Jain New Member

Graduation only last two semesters are counted which are University semester in which I scored 67%. Below 60 in two semesters are the ones held by college

3. Rathore Prakash

Rathore Prakash New Member

I think all required qualifications are set on graduation as a whole,not sem wise

4. Ari Jain

Ari Jain New Member

That's why I am confused. Is it as a whole or sem wise as well

5. Raj Manhotra

Raj Manhotra New Member

Aggregate of all the semester taken together should be 60%

6. Raj Manhotra

Raj Manhotra New Member

U can read the notification...It is clearly mentioned that aggregate of all the semester/years taken together should be 60%.... I my self have wasted 2 years by thinking m not eligible , it was only when I confirmed it with I came to know that I am eligible

7. Ari Jain

Ari Jain New Member

Aggregate of only last two semesters are taken into consideration which would be my graduation % as thoes are the only sems held by Mumbai University. Rest is by college

8. Raj Manhotra

Raj Manhotra New Member

Maam m also from mumbai university ....in my case I have got 75 in first year 77 in 2nd and 58 in third just like u ....That's y I was confused ...But we have to take average of all the years that is what mentioned in the notification

9. John Sps

John Sps New Member

You are eligible. Aggregate of all the years/sems is counted which has to be more than 60%. So don't worry about this issue and go ahead with your preparations.

10. Rathore Prakash

Rathore Prakash New Member

@Ari Jain inculcate the habit of reading official notifications,it will sort out all relevant queries.

11. Daksh Kumar

Daksh Kumar New Member

Sir a guy passing 10+2 in compartmental class with above 60% is eligible for RBI grade b officer