Suvradip Sen : Is There Company Accomodation /flats At Baroda...or How Much Lease Is Allowed At Baro

Discussion in 'Insurance' started by Amitkumar Jangra, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Amitkumar Jangra

Amitkumar Jangra New Member

Suvradip Sen : Is there company accomodation /flats at baroda...or how much lease is allowed at baroda..it is possible to get accomodation at that amount..I have been allotted baroda RO

2. Amitkumar Jangra

yes I think company accommodation/flats are available at baroda..and the lease amount is 9k per month and yes it is possible to get accommodation within that amount.

3. Amitkumar Jangra

@Karni Singh I am not sure but some arrangements are bound to be there..so dont worry!

4. erich37

erich37 New Member

Suvradip Sen : can u pls let us know, how can we see whether company accomodation is available or not at a specific place.. i got my posting in bellari DO karnataka.. and im a chartered accountant.. how wud it be n are do u hav any idea of company accomodation over der??

5. Zenith Pankaj

Zenith Pankaj Member

I am sorry there is no way to know about all that before actually going to the place of posting..you can call up the number provided in your offer letter and no i dont have any idea about company accommodation in your place of posting!

6. Zenith Pankaj

Zenith Pankaj Member

Suvradip Sen sir generally how many AO will be posted in a D.O.

7. Zenith Pankaj

Zenith Pankaj Member

Suvradip Sen Are Company flats clean and neat and spacious ?

8. Zenith Pankaj

Zenith Pankaj Member

@Amitkumar Jangra I doubt company will have accommodation there Bellary is a remote area known for Iron Ore mining and Jindal Steel Plant

9. Zenith Pankaj

Zenith Pankaj Member

Suvradip Sen da i m posted in a goa b.o. do u hve any idea about housing facility there.besides can u give me contact of any nia-ians working there. a place with no companion from my batch. it will be really helpful if u provide me some contacts of that place

10. Karni Singh

Karni Singh Member

Bellary city is the district headquarters of Bellary district. There is bound to be accomodation available. @Amitkumar Jangra just check whether it is a class A,B or C city. The lease amount will be based on this parameter.

11. Amitkumar Jangra

i think it is not as much enjoyable when u r staying there for atleast 3 yrs having hardly any friend

12. erich37

erich37 New Member

@erich37 I have no idea,it depends on the specific requirements and it varies from year to year Amith Kumar I have never lived in a company flat,but I dont think they will be uninhabitable @Zenith Pankaj sorry bro I know none from goa or posted in goa from NIACL but there will be some accommodation I am sure,call up the number mentioned in the offer letter!

13. Zenith Pankaj

Zenith Pankaj Member

Suvradip Sen da there is no mention of d.o. i m under mumbai r.o 2

14. Shaurya Singh

Shaurya Singh New Member

no mine is abranch office which is under mumbai ro 2-VASCOB.O.Santa Palagia Bldg.,1st FloorOpp. Khalap Mansion,...See more

15. AndyB

AndyB New Member

and what good it is?can u tell me the pros and cons of posting in a branch office?

16. abdfahim

abdfahim New Member

@Zenith Pankaj I will concentrate only on the pros as I hate giving a birds eye view on matters which is for people to find out on their own..In a branch you will learn all the aspects of underwriting and the related activities,you will learn how to dea...See more