Thanks to sir with the help of your notes and sample papers I cleared BFM.

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Saab Gripen, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Saab Gripen

Saab Gripen New Member

Thanks to sir with the help of your notes and sample papers I cleared BFM.

2. Akshay Shelkepatil

Akshay Shelkepatil New Member

Sir I need some study material on Rural banking and sample paper.please provide me if it is possible.

3. Saab Gripen

Saab Gripen New Member

Some common Questions asked in Rural banking...1.functions of nabard2 .objectives of nation livelihood programme3.case study on district credit plan4.case study on BCR ; IRR5.Equal monthly and equated monthly installment problems and theoretical an6.case study on govt policies..7.Annawari programme8.process in operating cycle9.Microfinance institutions 10.Agri seasons in India11.Activities of MSME12.Abbreviations of various schemes13.Minimum support price problem14.CAPART,NWDPRA,SFPP,CRAFICARD15.lead bank schemes and SHG16.repayment period related questions17.Financial literacy centres18.panchayat raj,GDP contribution,sustainable rural dvpt pgm,concept of distress came,caused of indebtness,concept of food security system19.ACRC transaction cost....20.soil and water erosion, land development, irrigation related questions .21.paid up capital of NABARD22 . Case study on loan categorization..

4. Akshay Shelkepatil

Akshay Shelkepatil New Member

Numerical based on maturity buckets was easy. Forex numerical was from Macmillan book page no 24. Lc tolerance limit.