Thanks to u all for interest in books but due to limited resources I can't send book to everyone but

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Suchit Kumar, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Suchit Kumar

Suchit Kumar Member

Thanks to u all for interest in books but due to limited resources I can't send book to everyone but I promise to all I will start providing digital material for so marketing from July end . Kindly provide ur email id's or send me ur number soon I will create what's app group for all

2. Liam W

Liam W New Member

3. Anurag Sharma

Anurag Sharma New Member

Thanx for response regarding study material , due to delay in my joining I don't able to send material so I decide to create what's app group where I will daily send material and you people also discuss your problem with me and each other. I need only serious people in group so you can send me message at 9316480690 with any proof like aadhar card , pan card , voter id etc.

4. Erik Lensherr

Erik Lensherr Member

Bhai tuje ladkiyo ke number chaiye to vaise hi Mang Le ye roj2 ki bc Kyu karta h.....

5. Anurag Sharma

Anurag Sharma New Member

@Erik Lensherr if you required girls numbers ask them directly don't try to create nonsense.....

6. Erik Lensherr

Erik Lensherr Member

Bhi ladkiyo ke number nhi cahiye sirf serious log cahiye, nonsense nhi cahiye Jo group main gand dale

7. Anurag Sharma

Anurag Sharma New Member

Bhai Jo apna I'd proof Dega wo Gand nhi dalega iski Kya guarantee h...bs I'd proof se ye confirm hi jaega ki wo ladki ka hi no h....and agar koi Gand bhi karta h to u can remove that person....

8. Erik Lensherr

Erik Lensherr Member

Bhi app ki soch ko sat sat parnam , Most group members know me and they know what kind I person , so that group is not compulsory so only people interested can join and second regarding you say girls number so I tell you one thing I am selected in Syndicate bank and cruntly running a group . In that group 60 member out of which 8 girls . I never miss use there number I don't have time for that bulshit

9. Anurag Sharma

Anurag Sharma New Member

@Erik Lensherr I know you have been selected....but it doesn't mean you are pure.....I respect your dedication....you are trying to help out those who are still preparing....but can you tell me what is a need of I'd proof for joining......

10. Erik Lensherr

Erik Lensherr Member

Bhi I is kind of assurity that person is real because running a what's group is dangerous if u a admin alternatively you can create a group and add me if u can manage

11. Anurag Sharma

Anurag Sharma New Member

Bhai I have been admin of many groups....I have created many groups infact currently I am admin of some social, political, ayurvedic groups in which students, professionals, housewife's businessman, labor, politician, social workers of all age group fr...See more

12. Erik Lensherr

Erik Lensherr Member

Sorry I can't take risk when I have no benefit so as discuss above bro you create gruop and add me simple solution

13. Anurag Sharma

Anurag Sharma New Member

Bhai can you take gurantee of the people who will show you their I'd????

14. Erik Lensherr

Erik Lensherr Member

Bhai aap ek kaam Karo aap risk lo hi mat..apse Na ho paega....thanks for being so kind

15. Vipul Mehta

Vipul Mehta New Member

dear all i send some material regarding marketing officer kindly check your emails