The measures of money including Bank deposit with RBI, Demand deposit with the banking system, Term

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Deepak Kumar, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Deepak Kumar

Deepak Kumar New Member

The measures of money including Bank deposit with RBI, Demand deposit with the banking system, Term deposit of banking system, currency with public, and other deposits with RBI are shown as M0,M1,M2,M3. 1. The liabilities such as current deposits, demand liabilities portion of saving bank, margins held against letter of credit or bank guarantee, balances in overdue fixed deposits are included initially, in ...... a. M0 b. M1 c. M2 d. M3 Ans-b 2. The demand deposit of banks are included in ...... (i) M1, (ii) M2, (iii) M3 a. Only (i) and (ii) b. Only (i) and (iii) c. Only (ii) and (iii) d. (i), (ii) and (iii) Ans - d 3. The term deposit of banks are included in ......(i) M1, (ii) M2, (iii) M3 a. Only (i) and (ii) b. Only (i) and (iii) c. Only (ii) and (iii) d. (i), (ii) and (iii) Ans - c 4. Major portion of which of the following contains, interest free funds and is the most liquid part of money supply. a. M0 b. M1 c. M2 d. M3 Ans - a .....................................................

2. Dimpi Sharma

Dimpi Sharma New Member

Sir m2 is M1 + SB in post officeN M3 is M1 + time deposit in banks