There is so much negativity about the AAO post that low marks people are saying either I will get AA

Discussion in 'SSC' started by Poonam Yadav, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Poonam Yadav

Poonam Yadav New Member

There is so much negativity about the AAO post that low marks people are saying either I will get AAO or Auditor... And believe me they will get AAO considering the present scenario...!! Fill your preference after researching about the posts on internet.. may be you won't get a post of 4800 gp and gazetted next year... Search on net about this post and others too.. then decide yourself...bcoz Nobody is better to make this decision than you!! Good luck to all for their DV and CPT/DEST

2. Poonam Yadav

Poonam Yadav New Member

More like a managerial job.. Hectic mostly.. Transfer based on tenure(4 yrs I think) .. Posting mostly in nearby states .. 1st promotion easy, but later ones are too slow.. Social recognition not that much as other posts.. And yeah, 7th CPC increased the grade pay from 4200 to 4600..

3. Jitesh Falwaria

Jitesh Falwaria New Member

No idea on that bro.. may be normal vision check, medical fitness check etc..

4. Jitesh Falwaria

Not a problem.. Color blindness is strict for excise, PO, examiner, CBI and NIA SI.. CBN doubtful.. Rest all kk..

5. Jitesh Falwaria

Don't know much bro search about this on net you will get the full job profile .. and yes I heard this too that it's hectic... But every job is hectic now nobody will pay you for just sitting...

6. Poonam Yadav

Poonam Yadav New Member

There is one thing in common for auditor and AAO.. Auditor can write SAS exam after 2 years for AAO.. One who gets as AAO must clear the SAS after probation period of 2 years for the post.. I don't know what's the salary for these 2 years of probation and if someone fails to clear the exam, will they be posted as only auditor.? I totally agree that this time many low ranks have a chance to get AAO.. AAO will probably go up to 2500 rank or more in UR category..

7. Jitesh Falwaria

Yeah but if a person can clear cgl and get to 4800 gp post then SAS is not a tough nut to crack for him....

8. Ajay Gaurav

Ajay Gaurav New Member

I have read that earlier when it was descriptive exam , it was a hard shot.. now its objective , so much more easy and most of them qualify.. Yeah it wont be a hard one for a person who clears CGL but i think its not as easy as a limited departmental exam..

9. Jitesh Falwaria

Yeah thats true but they are giving a 4800 gp and a gazetted post... So exam would be of that level

10. Ajay Gaurav

Ajay Gaurav New Member

First genuine advice in this so far.. nobody is better to make this decision than you

11. In "My Experiments with Truth", Gandhiji advised on the efficient and righteous use of the internet.