RBI Grade B This Was My First Time And I Had Just Started

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Vipul Mehta, Jul 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Vipul Mehta

Vipul Mehta New Member

This was my first time and I had just started my prep hoping the notification would be around July/Aug but then RBI notification happened Anyways, with the time I had for studies as I am a full time working professional, below are my attempts. If anyone is able to provide any sort of criticism keeping in mind the time frame I had, please do. GA - 57, English - 25, Reasoning - 28, Quant - 7 I know I am already out of the game since only 4 out of the 7 are right. So, now targetting for next year.

2. Yeah same here, need some tips to improve quant. People always suggest to practice more, but I need to define my base primarily for DI. Any particular book that I can go for?

3. Roshan Yagami

Roshan Yagami New Member

No book has questions what are asked now a days.. DI less more miscellaneous merged in that...

4. I know, just trying to set my base by doing some quality questions before I try to search for the ones being asked in the exams.

5. Roshan Yagami

Roshan Yagami New Member

Yup.. I m also searching that type of quality questions but didn't get anywhere.. If there is any material plz share

6. I found Quantum CAT by Sarvesh Verma helpful. May be it is me since I am in my initial stages but I found the questions in the book very tricky/difficult and rightly framed.

7. Skina Jindal

Skina Jindal New Member

You can check Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive examinations by Dinesh Khattar (Pearson). Where r u working by the way?

8. Thanks. I am working with TCS in the banking and financial services division as an analyst.

9. Skina Jindal

Skina Jindal New Member

@Rajesh Shandilya OK, but after small finance banks and payment banks has the job profile in your division not become better?

10. It is not like what I am doing is boring, it is about what I want to do in the long run. Also my work exp is around european market.

11. Pankaj Rana

Pankaj Rana Member

I could only attempt only 10 in reasoning. what would be the expected cut off for this section

12. I believe there was a post by Sushil sir with the expected cutoff details, please search for the same in the group. Usually it is nearly 25% of the total marks of the section but then it depends upon normalisation.

13. I do not know exactly, as per previous years it is usually a week or even less than that.

14. Mission Cgl

Mission Cgl New Member

sirji kuch tukke hi mar dete quant me,baki to aapka attempt accha hai

15. Abhishek Kondil

Abhishek Kondil New Member

tukke mar ke zero aate hai..mai ek baar kar chuka hu..

16. Abhishek Kondil

bhai upar wala comment pado. Aap thodi tukke maroge..

17. Mission Cgl

Mission Cgl New Member

Abe ThodA logically marna kabhi nuksan ni hoga aur ha yaha to is bande ki waise hi lag gai Na to risk hi le lo

18. Abhishek Kondil

bhai math me logic kaise chalta hai..haan luck chal sakta hai..Ye bhi thik hai..naa se kuch behtar..