Those who cleared ABM and BFM please share the sources you preferred as your study materials and hel

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Tealk, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Tealk

Tealk New Member

Those who cleared ABM and BFM please share the sources you preferred as your study materials and help your brothers .. :)

2. Tealk

Tealk New Member

My Reference for BFM:-1.IIBF McMillan book2.Sure Success Series for CAIIB (Bank Financial Management) by Vaibhav Awasthi(4th Edition)3.Facebook Groups CAIIB Discussion and JAIIB CAIIB Material groupFor ABM and IT Elective 1.studied only IIBF McMillan books

3. Shreya Sharma

Shreya Sharma New Member

Can u plz send sure success series soft copy to my mail

4. @Tealk thanks dude, I just needed another source to study. Now will surely buy the book for my next try. What do you think is the weightage for the sure success book? It helps?

5. Tealk

Tealk New Member

I found it useful as it's content very easy to understand and also exam type numericals are also there in book, study iibf book also in addition to murugan sir uploaded data on jaiibcaiibmocktest.com , also follow these groups it helps overall

6. Ajay Kansal

Ajay Kansal Member

@Tealk from where , i can get the BFM sure success series of vaibhav awasthi

7. Ruksana Khatoon

Ruksana Khatoon New Member

Go through Updated Subject Material.. given in IIBF website (under education)Very very helpful.. yesterday's t-bill, basel III, mclr question were based exactly from that material