RBI Grade B Try To Solve This Fm Numerical (rbi Grade B 2016 Exam). Some Caldidates Have Told Me That Rbi Had G

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Shubham Thakur, Jul 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Shubham Thakur

Shubham Thakur New Member

Try to solve this FM Numerical (RBI Grade B 2016 Exam). Some caldidates have told me that RBI had given table values.

2. Kamal Poonia

Kamal Poonia Member

Yield is not given...... discount rate of bond is given..

3. Sayan Sen

Sayan Sen Member

Present value factor for N th period = 1/(1+r)^N R = Discounting rate and Present Value Annuity Factor(PVAF) = {1-1/(1+r)^N}/r

4. Sumant Kumar

Sumant Kumar New Member

but the tables don't have the values for the given combination

5. rafass

rafass Member

@Muhammad Rizwan sir how to make power 28 or 29 in normal calculators? are there any tips for this problem because it takes much time in calculating powers in normal calculators. plz help

6. DieselMinded

DieselMinded Member

@rafass in RBI u won't be allowed calculator this time. Work toward knowing pvif and pvifa

7. DieselMinded

DieselMinded Member

Very confusing though. Last time they clearly said that calculator is allowed and scientific is not allowed.

8. Muhammad Rizwan

Muhammad Rizwan New Member

Calculator is not in the list of 'not permitted items'Meaning is clear.

9. Muhammad Rizwan

Muhammad Rizwan New Member

It is there in the list of non permitted items...For ESI paper.

10. DieselMinded

DieselMinded Member

Yeah sir. I noticed. But last time , it was explicitly mentioned in the admit card

11. Bharat Sarkar

Bharat Sarkar Member

@Muhammad Rizwan what about pvif and pvifa values..do we need to calculate or charts of the same is allowed ...

12. DieselMinded

DieselMinded Member

Last time they gave some values but not all the value needed for solving the problem. No chart provided.

13. Bharat Sarkar

Bharat Sarkar Member

Req values were given...i.e if pvif of 5*/* 10 years is req to solve the question then its value is given