...Very Important - Serious Message ... Fake Mails in the name of our Group, website, mail id or mob

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Anubhav Verma, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Anubhav Verma

Anubhav Verma New Member

...Very Important - Serious Message ... Fake Mails in the name of our Group, website, mail id or mobile number claiming the availability of books / study material / sample papers for JAIIB/CAIIB and asking to deposit money. Friends, There seems to be some fake mails received by lot of members in the name of our Group, website, mail id or mobile number claiming the availability of books / study material / sample papers for JAIIB/CAIIB and asking to deposit money. Let me inform all of you that it has no connection with us, our website or our group. The sample papers and study material can be downloaded free of cost from our website " www.jaiibcaiibmocktest.com ". Mocktests available at our website are also free for unlimited use. Study material, sample papers and Mock Tests available on our website are more than sufficient to clear JAIIB/CAIIB if you go through the Macmillan books once. Please don't make any call and any payment to such fraud people. And they don't send anything other than what is freely available on our website. K Admin

2. Anubhav Verma

Anubhav Verma New Member

3. Jeremy

Jeremy New Member

Sir I got my jaiib certificate. I want my score card also for my increment from where I will get my jaiib score card

4. Rahul Vatsa

Rahul Vatsa New Member

ni ayya re password nd membership no. pampamanna kada ra

5. Pooja Prajapati

Pooja Prajapati New Member

Sir pls provide jaiib material for Nov 2016 on mail ramalakshmiab12 @gmail.com

6. Megha Kapoor

Megha Kapoor New Member

Sir plz provide study material for jaiib legal paper i asked for this from last two attempt plz Sir help me this will my last attempt

7. Deepali Agarwal

Deepali Agarwal New Member

The sample papers and study material can be downloaded free of cost from our website "www.jaiibcaiibmocktest.com". Mocktests available at our website are also free for unlimited use.