We Bankers are Hypocrites... With the ongoing situation in J&K and the Armed forces personnel loosi

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Neha Sharma, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Neha Sharma

Neha Sharma New Member

We Bankers are Hypocrites... With the ongoing situation in J&K and the Armed forces personnel loosing their life to save the life of many others, but still coming under fire from some quarters of our civil society. We see a lot of debate and noise over the issue and also see the emotional outbursts of those who have sacrificed their loved ones. We see a wave of "Pride & Respect" for our armed forces personnel across the various platforms on social media. But here comes the twist, when these armed forces personnel & their family members come to our premises for availing our services and when some of these decorated retired sons of our country comes to the counters of the banks, What type of treatment they are meted out? Do we serve them with the same profound Pride & Respect? Do we get the feeling of greatness in serving them with love & compassion which they rightfully deserve? Do we salute & serve them with a smile? I have been witness and you also may have had the opportunity to deal with them or observe someone dealing with them. I am sorry to say they are treated just like any other customers of the bank. There is a more painful issue which the banks in particular are grappling with on the issue of Armed Forces Personnel. That is our Officer, Employees & Armed Guards who are Ex-Servicemen of the Armed Forces. These Comrades of ours having served the Motherland deserve much greater attention and at-least some special treatment during their tenure at bank. Are they getting any? I appeal to you to think about this issue and to start a sensitization campaign among Bank Staff for this cause. I further demand from you commitment to serve these brothers & sisters of ours with utmost Sensitivity, Love & Compassion. I urge upon the Management, Executives, HR Officials & Branch managers to have the humility & humbleness to accept their contribution to the national cause and give them a befitting treatment by making them as much comfortable as possible in our banks. This issue has been pricking my mind for quite some time but the present situation made me to vent my thoughts. I hope to be taken in right perspective. Comradely Yours

2. Neha Sharma

Neha Sharma New Member

Abs true dear.... We are not doing the same most of the times

3. Jaat Jaat

Jaat Jaat New Member

We are giving much attention to rich as they will give more deposit and our targets will be reached and won't get fired by our boss

4. Aditya Singh

Aditya Singh Member

No dear ...I have change the way to dealing in my branch n now all families n armed force personnel r getting their work done with top priority .....