What is the limit of intetsol third party payment please provide me rbi circular

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Vishwas Bhatia, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Vishwas Bhatia

Vishwas Bhatia New Member

What is the limit of intetsol third party payment please provide me rbi circular

2. Dheeraj Raj

Dheeraj Raj New Member

Every Bank has its own circular without interruption from RBI......

3. Dheeraj Raj

Dheeraj Raj New Member

i) In Savings Fund Accounts:-3rd party cash payments up to a maximum ofRs.50,000/- per day. Aggregate of all inter-SOL cashpayment transactions on a single day shall beascertained by the branch making the payment.–Transfer Transactions up to a maximum ofRs.1,00,000/- per day. Aggregate of all inter-SOLtransfer debits on a single day shall be ascertainedby the branch making the transactions.ii) In Current Accounts:-3rd party cash payments up to a maximum ofRs.1,00,000/- per day. Aggregate of all inter-SOLcash payment transactions on a single day shall beascertained by the branch making the payment.–Transfer Transactions up to a maximum ofRs.2,00,000/-. Aggregate of all inter-SOL transferdebits on a single day shall be ascertained by thebranch making the transactions.

4. Vipul Mehta

Vipul Mehta New Member

Intersol 3rd party 25 k in obc and 1lac self and its diff. Fr diff. Banks not related to rbi

5. It's depends upon banks own costing so RBI has nothing to do with it

6. Pranit Bansal

Pranit Bansal New Member

Intersol third party payment no allow, self chq can be payment up to 50000/