IBPS SO What is the SO joining procedure of BoB Marketing officer

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Manjesh Kushwaha, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Manjesh Kushwaha

Manjesh Kushwaha New Member

Bank of Baroda: Medical and joining formalities out.

2. Kintaro

Kintaro New Member

What is the SO joining procedure of BoB? Is it gonna be like the BoB Clerks? -Where the selected candidates will be first called for their Biometric verification and document submission by the respective Region/Zone. -Then appointment letter will be issued subsequently, only after the Region/Zone is satisfied with the documents/credential (Biometric impression) of the candidate.

3. weshootfood

weshootfood Member

BOB any updates ? any mail. call . from authorities

4. Kim

Kim New Member

Any BoB SO 5 reserve list ( marketing) guys here??? Please reply

5. Slavik

Slavik Member

Hello guys! Calling out to BoB MOs. Has anyone visited their Regional BoB Head Office? Any news?

6. Kintaro

Kintaro New Member

Sab bank ka apna alag procedure hai Canara bank training k time he document verification karega phir uske Baad joining.Union direct joining de Raha hai phir ek month Baad training.

7. Shyam Singh

Shyam Singh New Member

Strange that Bank is directly offering joinings!! Coz every other bank verifies the docs before joining.

8. Bipul Raj

Bipul Raj New Member

Ab tak agriculture or hr valo ko joining de de h unko20 ko join karna h

9. Rahul Jain

Rahul Jain New Member

Ohh wow thank you... Bye which date.. if any idea..

10. No biometeric... Candidates whose documents (submitted during interview) are up to the mark will get mail regarding doc ver. and medical. And others will get mail regarding submission of scanned doc (not submitted @ int.)

11. Shyam Singh

Shyam Singh New Member

Are you sure because BoB's official notification incase of clerks says a different story like I mentioned above.

12. I think so because same happned in case of reserved list.

13. Thanks a lot for this info. May I ask one more thing. The Spl-V candidates.. Did they report to their Regional offices or the head office? What abt their training? Is it over??

14. You are welcome. Medical examination at regional office and after found medically fit other joining formalities at head office Mumbai. For Spl -v joining formalities will start from 9th June.

15. Shyam Singh

Shyam Singh New Member

Okay. But BoB head office is not at Mumbai. It is at Vadodara, Gujarat. The Corporate office is at Mumbai not head office.

16. Yeah.. On paper it is management and corporate related.

17. Avinash Singh

Avinash Singh Member

No I didn't. I was thinking abt going to the Regional Office but I haven't yet. Have you reached the HRD dept via phone?

18. Shyam Singh

Shyam Singh New Member

Yes, I have tried HR's number of the HO many times, They don't pick. Regional office shall not have the information we are looking for.

19. Vijay Yadav

Vijay Yadav Member

Candidate from reserved list of bob joined at which places? And how many days of training period and locations?

20. Teri naukri galti se lagi h koi nhi uthayega tera phone...Neta