what is the to hand salary of a grade b officer at rbi upon joining

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Ds Prasad, Sep 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Ds Prasad

Ds Prasad New Member

what is the to hand salary of a grade b officer at rbi upon joining

2. Deepali Agarwal

Deepali Agarwal New Member

Approximately to had will be around around 70 k net including perks

3. Karuna Makkar

Karuna Makkar New Member

सैलेरी मत पूछा करो यार...............हमारी नौकरी बैलदारी लगने लग जाती है................!!!......पैसो_की_कमी_नही_है

4. Sagar Kapoor

Sagar Kapoor Member

What are the medical benefits available to rbi grade b... apart from domiciliary treatment is treatment for normal cold or fever typye issues reimbursed?

5. Sneha Singh

Sneha Singh Member

More than 18 lakhs per year CTC and RBI is not about salary. Few candidates having salaries 30 lakhs-40 lakhs per year have joined RBI.

6. Sagar Kapoor

Sagar Kapoor Member

What abt medical facilities sir? Is reimbursement for common cold or fever available aprt from hopitalization and domiciliary treatment

7. Deepali Agarwal

Deepali Agarwal New Member

... I just asked to see the difference between SBI and Rbi.. that is all..

8. Navin Ahlawat

Navin Ahlawat New Member

can u give the names of people who uit 30 40 lakh jobs for rbi?

9. ZivaAkcija

ZivaAkcija Member

10. Neeraj Kumar

Neeraj Kumar New Member

@Navin Ahlawat I know couple of friends from 2016 batch who are earning close to Rs.30 lakh ; still opted for RBI. They will be joining in the month of July. At the end of the day it's all about their individual discretion.

11. Aditya Pathak

Aditya Pathak New Member

RBI ctc is 13.xx per year! N no one's gonna leave 30/40 llpa for RBI!! Sirf bol dene se ki i know couple of friends se baat sach nhi ho jaegi, i hail from an iit! Max logo ke liye halwa hai exam! Yet no one talks about it, N they arent even earning thAT much... 5,7 llpa wale bhi not opting for RBI. They prefer examiner, income tax dpt job through SSC over RBI!! And 2016 batch of what?? Graduation?

12. vinafix

vinafix New Member

13 lakhs ctc is outdated, At present it is 18 lakhs per year, only to increase by around 20-30% in Nov this year, don't write if u don't know the correct information.Check the score up website for more info about it...

13. vinafix

vinafix New Member

After Nov, it is expected to be around 1 lakh per month, although I can't provide a strong credible source of information, this is what I have read in score up website and heard from few RBI toppers this year...

14. Sneha Singh

Sneha Singh Member

I have worked in RBI as Manager and my 150+ students are in RBI.I don't need any source.

15. Vinish Kumar

Vinish Kumar New Member

@Aditya Pathak 2016 grade b batch.i am one of the recruits.n yeah,ppl are leaving job in McKinsey,ge capital for rbi.there are iim grads too .n CTC of rbi is 18-20 lpa ,even without considering accommodation.please be informed first ,before making any comment.n yes,it will be due for revision on November,2017

16. Arvind Patel

Arvind Patel New Member

Sir, when will the 'Hope' and 'Strong chances' convert to a corrigendum? :(

17. Arunodaya Mishra

Arunodaya Mishra New Member

@ Dont count your chickens before they're hatched ,.and kindly before questioning someone check the person to whom it is intended to Sir is here to guide us on subject not to discuss upon salary and other perks. Salary shouldnt be a matter for serious aspirant its 17th jun , 2017 which matters alot now.