Why dont they make him an IAS .When this Government can make 12th pass , HRD minister, this is no

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Pradeep Nenavath, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Why dont they make him an IAS .When this Government can make 12th pass , HRD minister, this is nothing !! Idiots!

2. Rakesh Gupta

Rakesh Gupta Member

These are the reasons India will be a backward country always because in India no merit based allocation is there either Caste Or recommendation or Honorary or any sort.Pathetic.People struggling high to get a job and they are giving job to people in the name of sports quota to those cricketers who earn crores in IPL. I personally believe if the whole education and recruitment in India are not reformed then in a couple of years later people with deserving and other youth will engage in open killing just because of deprivation in all the clusters of life whether job education rationing system false caste certificate etc.

3. Hadd h ho gayi BC...inhone aakhir kar saabit kr dia...k hm log chutiye h ...jo din raat mehnat krte h...jiski bank k ABCD nahi pta usko ass. Manager....phir itna tough kyu rakha h exam ...le lo kisi Ko bhi...chutiya govt....bloody shit ...

4. Rakesh Gupta

Rakesh Gupta Member

Issiliye maine bola yeh din door nahi jab deprived hote hote ekdin Sarkar niyom Sarkari logo ke upar bhadas Nikal Jayega.

5. Already bhadas to nikal h Rahi h...1.5. Saal ka HRA kha Gaye....bt ye to hadd h ho gayi itne prestigious bank m kisi bhi gawar Ko baitha denge...bhai tu cricket Khel usme itna paisa already kama raha h

6. Praful Ghodeswar

Praful Ghodeswar New Member

Haha.. you ppl are not aware of the fact and ranting your own song. He has been appointed on sports quota.

7. Satish Tammina

Satish Tammina New Member

undoubtedly he is a good fast bowler bt asst manager woh bhi in our nation's central bank

8. Satish Tammina

@Jitendra Singh Rathore control ur emotions brother ds gp is meant fr dscussing things issues and help fr Rbi prep ......nt fr using unacceptable abusing words....u can do dat on ur timeline dats ur bizz bt u cannot do ds in ds gp....plz its a request brother...

9. Satish Tammina

u r most welcome to comment bt words shud be taken into consideration...

10. Ok sry bro...bt this kind of shit happens only in India...

11. Satish Tammina

i 9 brother.......its ok no need to say srry.....i myself is shocked wid ds news.....

12. BoomBoomUlli

BoomBoomUlli New Member

yha hmko bc biometric m nikal dete h or inko nam dekh kr hi le lete h

13. Anuj Gaurav

Anuj Gaurav New Member

What is wrong in this? That people are cursing him for his achievements? He did what he could to be there where we all want to be. Just like any other person.

14. What is wrong is people here are working their ass off to get into the coveted institution and he just gets a free pass. The hatred is towards a system that allows such backdoor entries not towards Umesh.

15. Satish Tammina

@Anuj Gaurav wel it depends wat kind of wrk he is being assigned to(still unable to imagine dat kinda wrk he is goin to do over der) ...unless sum1 frm rbi justifies his recruitment apart frm dat sports quota thing....it desrves to be criticize....bt nt umesh yadav ..the system and the procedure so followed with which they did recruited him ...coz its totally out f d context...as it is prestiguous rbi ....

16. Vala Shreyal

Vala Shreyal New Member

mateesh bhave free pass?do u have any idea as to how hard he has worked to reach dis position.Afterall we are just sitting in our homes and studying,we are only putting mental effort not any physical effort,he has put in both physical and mental efforts and has worked much harder than any of us.If India is not performing well in sports its because of ppl with ur kind of mentality.Der are thousands of ppl who get various jobs without any effort just because dey were born into some families,instead of questioning der eligibility here we have ppl like u who question d efforts put in by sportsmen

17. Rakesh Gupta

Rakesh Gupta Member

I think people who are protesting definitely not jealous.It is a matter of equality and justification.Yes he has achieved in cricket so definitely he should be rewarded within the cricket periphery not normal giving civilian jobs that are of highest position.In western countries companies endorse or sponsors whatever you call to the players but don't provide jobs except participation in board of directors non executive. Another point whether other sports are given same stature in India because they are also famous in their respective positions.

18. dont be jealous brother,he got his job for his achivements,he didnt wep and sobbed when he didn get constable job ,like you are doing now , be generous and have a big heart .

19. Rakesh Gupta

Rakesh Gupta Member

Brother it is not a matter of jealousy.Anyway leave it. It's a never ending topic.Within a country it has many contradictions.

20. @Rakesh Gupta the contradiction is you assume yourself as hardworking and intelligent ,and others otherwise

21. Prince Jindal

Prince Jindal New Member

quota h inke paas paisa b h to q ni... Ameer or ameer hota h gareeb orr gareeb

22. Souvik Sain

Souvik Sain New Member

It is an excellent article. A cricketer appointed as an AM in India's central bank it sounds good and I had never heard ever in the history. Sema twist. But one thing I want to know; the interview process is pending then how the management had confirmed and declared his appointment. Any resolution is passed to declare his appointment at the earliest?

23. he is appointed through a seperate process which doesn t have any connection with current Grade B process going on

24. Rashmi Roy

Rashmi Roy New Member

For those people who are against this appointment, let me clear the funda- he has been appointed based on his merits. Those who have the idea of the Central bank of our country couldn't post negative comments here, there are many Assistants recruited under sports quota, even in our batch 3 of them were from sports quota. Why? Because they excel in their respective fields. One more eye opener- MS Dhoni was appointed as Lt.Col in Indian Army, and no one expected him to be deployed in a war and he wouldnt be either. They are like brand ambassadors of the organisation they join. If this couldn't clear your misguided mind then only God can help. Peace.

25. Well said ,persons come and comment here with half baked knowledge ,without understanding anything

26. Rashmi Roy

Rashmi Roy New Member

Frustration level at it's peak. One should rather focus on excelling then pulling other's leg.

27. Rakesh Gupta

Rakesh Gupta Member

Mr Aswin Kumar how much do you know about me so that you tag me in this frustration related topic.I have expressed my views you have expressed your views that's all.You better untag me and don't make this on personal front.Anyone can express views who are we decide what to accept or not. It's a personal choice.

28. lol..I do already have descent job..that too government... better to work on self rather than giving sermon to others..