WL 3...any chances in sidbi grade a

Discussion in 'Banking' started by Hardeep Singh Gangal, Jul 23, 2016.

1. WL 3...any chances??...if yes how long will they take to call waiting list candidates?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

you may be in training with the next batch of short listed candidates

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Great chance! You are almost there!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

category and marks?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

SC category....marks 62.1....cut off 62.6....written marks 162.75 and interview 45 only...now any chance?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

You just 3 SC guys to leave to get the job which i feel is feasible.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah i know that i just want to have idea abt if by any chance waiting gets clear...how long they take to call waiting list candidate...i mean will they take complete year to call waiting list candidates.??

8. Guest

Guest Guest

no idea about that.what i know is in 2014 there were 20 guys in waitlist.all got through.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

are u sure bt that????

10. Guest

Guest Guest

all got through????

11. Guest

Guest Guest

yes.i talked to bugsbunnyloony. 20 in waitlist. All got through.that means 10 general guys.10 from other categories. Now what will happen this year i dont know!!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

that sounds cool...but how long was da process??bunny said anything about that?

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Batch one joined in december.batch two joined in july.batch two was the last batch.that means everyone in the waitlist was accomodated in the second batch.Bugs also told me that even after all 20 waitlist cleared there were still vacancies! Which prompted SIDBI to publish that mammoth waitlist this year!

14. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks for this valuable info...this means this year also they will take 6 months to call next batch?

15. Guest

Guest Guest

To me it seems 50% of da candidates will get through...may be vacancies are there...backlog vacancies might be there...!! First batch may join in June...and next in october!!and i dnt think 124 Wl candidates are just for backup of 150 S L candidates...!!There are plans..bigger plans..!

16. Guest

Guest Guest

according to those lucky enough to establish contact with SIDBI HR the next batch will start in 3-4 months. The ones who posted this info are no-nonsense guys.so i guess in 3-4 months you get to know your fate.good luck.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

what abt u man?

18. Guest

Guest Guest

hope so! But don't get your hopes up!

19. Guest

Guest Guest

given ibps exam?????

20. Guest

Guest Guest

SIDBI WL 9