Yes, you can close APYSI will stop with immediate effect and the funds will get credited to customer

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Amitash Srivastava, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Amitash Srivastava

Amitash Srivastava New Member

Yes, you can close APYSI will stop with immediate effect and the funds will get credited to customers account after end of the financial year

2. Aarohi Kayal

Aarohi Kayal New Member

yes obtain voluntary exit consent form from the customer and send scan copy of the same to the concerned department of ur bank.

3. Ravi Mudgal

Ravi Mudgal New Member

A written request to concern branch within 15 days u will get

4. Rakesh Kr

Rakesh Kr New Member

Yes it is absolutely possible in the state bank of india.

5. Thanks for giving da notification. I hv doubt regarding closure value. Now it's cleared.

6. Aakash Nagar

Aakash Nagar New Member

Bank me Jo open hota hai wo close bhi hota hai like as cash , account,bank

7. One customer in my branch enroll apy before two months but ringt now she is unable to pay want to exit wheather it is possible

8. Preksha Gupta

Preksha Gupta New Member

Yes. Possible. Cannet - ; govt business ; APY ; educative series ; voluntary exit circular Download the format, get it signed and filled and send it to kumarlalan@canarabank.com

9. Nehra Gaurav

Nehra Gaurav Member

This u need to fill n along with this pass book xerox where the apy deduction has been done frm a/c can b verified + application signed by aplicant

10. Narender Yadav

Narender Yadav New Member

why do people need to close such a nice scheme?? we have to educate them..paying a mere amount of 500 approx wouldnt make them poor.. let them know the benifits...

11. Abhishek Mathur

Abhishek Mathur New Member

yes i close it recently and got all money back with interest

12. Madhulika Singh

Madhulika Singh New Member

@Abhishek Mathur go to bank where you open apy account an fill apy clouser form and they will process it and u got ur money within 60 day

13. Abhishek Verma

Abhishek Verma New Member

saini jas ji banker ki tarah bataiye ki system mein kaise band kare na ki customer ki tarah ki form bharo ho jayega...bank mein har kaam ka ye solution hota hai ki form bhar do ho jayega

14. EQnoble

EQnoble New Member

@Madhulika Singh i am working in hdfc bank in sale profile so i dont have access of system i just submit form to branch i dont know abt entries

15. There is performa dat is to be filled and den send to ho

16. Gupta Dev

Gupta Dev Member

Can we change date of birth and so on amend premium

17. Abhishek Sharma

Abhishek Sharma New Member

a APY account enrolled but premium amount not debited what can I do

18. Obviously yes...u need to send acknowledgement receipt copy and forwarding letter signed by subscriptive branch manager via node at ur respective service branch which handles government business module .