Yet another NIACL assistant interview experience thread

Discussion in 'Insurance' started by Neeraj Tiwari, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Neeraj Tiwari

Neeraj Tiwari New Member

Interview xp: 5 members in the panel... full interview was taken in english.
    only at the end of the interview they asked me to write a line n sign it in bengali.
    questions asked:
    what is insurance?
    types of insurance, 1 or 2 more ques frm basic insurance which i don't remember now, some gk questions (cleanest country in the world, n some more)
    and so many questions from football (surprisingly,
    maybe bcz i mentioned playing n watching football as my fav hobby ) n f course i nailed those... then some questions like if you would be the prime minister of india what would you do?
    some counter ques related to this topic... that's all... interviewers were quite frndly..
    overall good experience..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2017
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

the focus was more on your hobbies and gk or insurance ?? i mean counter question on which topic did they ask ?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

very few 3 or 4 basic questions from insurance... gk questions were also football oriented mainly... counter question was from that prime minister wala question... don't knw why they discussed so much about that topic..

4. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks for sharing... how was your cpt??

5. Guest

Guest Guest

which state sourav????

6. Guest

Guest Guest

one little paragraph and one simple excel prblem of normal additions were there... 15 mins time... u have to create a folder with ur name n save those two documents in that folder... n then print it..

7. Guest

Guest Guest

west bengal

8. Guest

Guest Guest

ok thanks... in excel just addition na? well thats good..

9. Guest

Guest Guest

yaa jus addition..

10. Guest

Guest Guest

hi while filling the instuction sheet if we have more no of certificates than the spece in the table can we add extra sheet of paper

11. Guest

Guest Guest

yes i added an extra sheet.. to write the subjects names n all

12. Guest

Guest Guest

plz tell about the detial of cpt that what should be prepared?

13. Guest

Guest Guest

nothing to prepare they will jus give you simple calculations in excel.. u have to do those calculations using formula... very basic calculation like addition.. n u have to type one paragraph (7-8) lines in ms word. u have to create a folder in desktop n save these 2 docu in that folder.. that's all. nothing to worry about cpt.. time is enough... make sure to use border in excel as they will print it. the instructions will be given to u before xm newy.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

1 more ques please jo humne instructiom sheet leke jani hai jismeij name and no of documents attach mention karna woh wohi same print karni hai ya usko pehle word mein paste karke alag se karna??and 4 sheets ka print nikaal ke unkr sath alag alag 4 copies attach karni hai???

15. Guest

Guest Guest

wohi same print karna hai.. they will give you a separate sheet anyway before verification.. u have to tick those docs u are carrying.. us sheet ek hi le jana hai.. maine 4 le gaya tha pr they took only one

16. Guest

Guest Guest

AuR humnne woh har document ki 4 copies instruction sheet ke sath attach karni hai??

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Same print karne par toh woh 11 and 12th poijt bhi sath mein print ho jayega uska koi chakkar toh nae??

18. Guest

Guest Guest

maine sb ki 4 copies kiye the bt they took only one copy of the documents and 4 copies of the data sheet only..

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanku