You All Made Me Proud, Dear Friends... Congratulations to all of you who had cleared BFM/CAIIB Toda

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Abhishek Sharma, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Abhishek Sharma

Abhishek Sharma New Member

You All Made Me Proud, Dear Friends... Congratulations to all of you who had cleared BFM/CAIIB Today. Though the questions were tough, you all had justified the confidence I had on you and proved once again that once determined, nothing is impossible. Thanks a lot for giving me the wonderful feeling that I am also the reason for the happiness of many. Those who had cleared Today's exam and left with only the elective paper, give enough time for preparation and clear CAIIB in this attempt itself. Those who had not cleared Today's exam, don't worry, be confident, practice more for the elective paper and clear. Let us crack BFM next time. K , MCA MBA CAIIB Admin

2. BassMan

BassMan New Member

Sir. I couldn't clear today. Got only 40. But I don't think I have done so wrost. Can we get the question and answers what we have answered in the exam..

3. PJ Jaat

PJ Jaat New Member

You are great sir. Thanks again helping banker continuously. I already qualify jaiib and abm from your help.

4. Kintaro

Kintaro New Member

Please guide us also mam, so that next time we also get through

5. Finaly clear bfm with 60 mark and caiib too. Thnk u murugan sir ur note hlpd me a lot

6. Forsaken

Forsaken New Member

Thanks sir...paper was really tough...your notes n summary of each chapter on the homepage of the website were really helpful...passed BFM n CAIIB

7. Piyush Vijayvargiya

Piyush Vijayvargiya New Member

Hi Sir.. I am appearing for RISK IN FINANCIAL SERVICES.. Level 1 exam will be on 30 JULY. Can u provide me the case study and sums materials?