You All Made Me Proud, Dear Friends... Congratulations to all of you who had cleared CAIIB Today. Yo

Discussion in 'IIBF JAIIB CAIIB' started by Sneha Singh, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Sneha Singh

Sneha Singh Member

You All Made Me Proud, Dear Friends... Congratulations to all of you who had cleared CAIIB Today. You all had justified the confidence I had on you and proved once again that once determined, nothing is impossible. Thanks a lot for giving me this wonderful feeling that I am also the reason for the happiness of many. Those who had not cleared CAIIB, don't worry, be confident, practice more and let us crack CAIIB next time. K , MCA MBA CAIIB Admin

2. Kamaldeep Rathor

Kamaldeep Rathor New Member

hello sir , i am new to this channel ..please share the material of jaiib and complete details of jaiib ..when can i apply and study material etc...

3. Singh Yr

Singh Yr Member

Thanks sir....your post helped me a lot to clear the exam in one go.

4. Kamaldeep Rathor

Kamaldeep Rathor New Member

can anyone please share the complete material of jaiib

5. Ankit Dhanda

Ankit Dhanda New Member

Sir, just need the help ; guidance for JAIIB ; CAIIB. I am not able to clear JAIIB till date. Help me.....

6. Vineet Bhatia

Vineet Bhatia New Member

Kindly provide me with Caiib materials retail banking sir

7. Shelley

Shelley New Member

Retail 67....CAIIB completedThank you very much Sir

8. Rahul Stout

Rahul Stout Member

Sir this time I failed but I want to pass it next time please guide me for bfm

9. ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse New Member

Thanks sir ur case studies helped a lot nd recollected questions were helpful too

10. Meetha Lal

Meetha Lal Member

Thanks a lot sir.... couldnt hv done ths without ur help

11. Prabhat Singh Saini

Prabhat Singh Saini New Member

Sir my marks are 49,50,50 respectively,now let me guide for ABM pls.

12. vinafix

vinafix New Member

I have cleared caiib in first attempt sir.its credit goes to you sir.thank a lot.abm-65bfm-65...See more

13. Kintaro

Kintaro New Member

14. Partha Mohanty

Partha Mohanty New Member

I got 54-47-64 in my 2nd attempt. 1st attempt was 47-44-didnt appear.So ab esa to kuch ni hai na ki sab me 50 laane hote hain 2nd attempt me?

15. Anil Meel

Anil Meel New Member

Sir, kindly provide me jaiib materials, my email id mamanideka1084 @gmail.com

16. Sandeep Kadayala

Sandeep Kadayala New Member

Sir please es time ABM paper ke question janane the mil sakta he sir, jisne clear kiya ho to please post kare